What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoki2test

Veteran
HOW AUSSIE IS THIS SHOWER YOU BLOKES

HOW AUSSIE IS THIS SHOWER YOU BLOKES

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
its going to blow off straight up ,
no hose clamp visible ,
doomed to fail ...

not a true red necks work ,
just a mock up ,, hehe ..

rod58

so i was reading in the " australian newspaper " that the greens are pushing for legalised pot and that the present war on drugs is a " unmitigated disaster " .. they went on to say that under their proposal that the sale of black market pot would incur harsh penalties !! lol
nothing changes . still all bloody comedians !
picture.php

ozzieAI

Veteran
so i was reading in the " australian newspaper " that the greens are pushing for legalised pot and that the present war on drugs is a " unmitigated disaster " .. they went on to say that under their proposal that the sale of black market pot would incur harsh penalties !! lol
nothing changes . still all bloody comedians !

it a bloody joke...and embarrassing...

nice plant btw...

H

hard rain

Greens proposal allows people to grow up to 6 plants for personal. Only untaxed sale would attract penalties.

I actually thought it sounded pretty good.

ozzieAI

Veteran
Greens proposal allows people to grow up to 6 plants for personal. Only untaxed sale would attract penalties.

I actually thought it sounded pretty good.

yeah 6 plants is a start...but as i supply 3 others with herb for their aliments..these people can neither grow their own or pay 'full price' so how will they benefit?

i would like to grow 18 on a carers card like they have in the states...plus 6 for me...

personally i would just like the government to walk away and leave cannabis alone completely...

rod58

yeah 6 plants is a start...but as i supply 3 others with herb for their aliments..these people can neither grow their own or pay 'full price' so how will they benefit?

i would like to grow 18 on a carers card like they have in the states...plus 6 for me...

personally i would just like the government to walk away and leave cannabis alone completely...

personally i think the same ozzie . i believe that as soon as its " legalized " then big business and the government will corrupt the whole model .
just leave it as it is but decriminalize personal consumption .

hoki2test

Veteran
ME 3

ME 3

personally i think the same ozzie . i believe that as soon as its " legalized " then big business and the government will corrupt the whole model .
just leave it as it is but decriminalize personal consumption .

ME 3....Bloody Oath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts