What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoki2test

Veteran
was just watching the news and someone south of perth just got caught with 1200 plants , all in green houses ..

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/nsw-man-charged-in-major-wa-cannabis-bust-ng-s-1843154

Yup I saw that one Rod...Asian crime gangs are pumping out the grow houses in perth I read one news report saying the were finding two hydro houses a week in wa lately proberly all related and being set up by the same groups....here is another from the other day https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03...lice-investigate-possible-mafia-links/9578924

rod58

just clicked on that link hoki and my security blocked it because of malware ..yeah they said something like 80 homes ..in the last year ? yep since july last year .
that should help the meth problem !

N

noyd666

rod's imagination....:biggrin:

Just so you know man, these are the latest pics of the 3 of us! LMFAO!

now that's not cricket.
picture.php
picture.php

covert

Very impressive Barron falls pics. I recall it being one of the highlights for me during a moderately wet June that I was up there many years ago now and it was nowhere near what it would be during a wet season.

covert

Wouldn't be surprised now if the Cricket Australia has to modify their logo to include a cricket ball with a Mentos stuck on it. Or a gouge out the seam of the ball like a bite out of Apple's logo.

hoki2test

Veteran
Wouldn't be surprised now if the Cricket Australia has to modify their logo to include a cricket ball with a Mentos stuck on it. Or a gouge out the seam of the ball like a bite out of Apple's logo.

Yup big news and big drama for Cricket Australia...When I woke up it was on every news station on every network...Anyone would think it was a terrorist attack

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Must be bloody dangerous, 'cos if'n he slips he might gouge a bollock out instead.

Could prove crucial......family-wise.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Must be bloody dangerous, 'cos if'n he slips he might gouge a bollock out instead.

Could prove crucial......family-wise.

G `day Gypsy

Pass the mints will ya ?

Atherton and Vaughn , both not choir boys ...
Tendulkar and Faf du Plesis busted for ball tampering too .

Just that Oz cricket board takes cheating a little more seriously .

I`m a registered coach . I got an apology from the Chair Man of the cricket board .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

G `day Gypsy

Pass the mints will ya ?

Atherton and Vaughn , both not choir boys ...
Tendulkar and Faf du Plesis busted for ball tampering too .

Just that Oz cricket board takes cheating a little more seriously .

I`m a registered coach . I got an apology from the Chair Man of the cricket board .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Huge overreaction if you ask me and inconsistent with similar incidents at the international level. From the punishment dished out you would think they poisoned the South Africans' drinks.

Brother Nature

Was at Mitre 10 today buying some sandpaper and started chatting to the elderly couple in front of me. They noticed the sand paper and asked if I was going off to play cricket. Made me chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.