What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

yeah thanks , just a bitch to keep low from snoops ..this was the mum from last year ..
picture.php

wazzer

Any you guys had these fucken claymen mites or russet mites before if so what did you guys do to get rid off them looks like the Americans get it a lot but here they've never heard of it I've tyred isopropyl 50/50 water 3 drops dish wash it killed them on the plants but 3 days later they come back trying azamax know after one week I'll hit them with killer mite.

ozzieAI

Veteran
Any you guys had these fucken claymen mites or russet mites before if so what did you guys do to get rid off them

use neem oil as a drench/spray and i put plants outdoors to flower and mites just die off naturally...

good luck

Brother Nature

Pyrethrins are by far the best thing I've come across to deal with mites of any kind. Can't think of any brands off the top of my head but have used them to great success to control the borg after getting some poorly cared for cuttings in the spring time.

You can get them at places like Bunnings or other local gardening stores. It's also whats contained in a lot of bug sprays, but most of those also contain more harmful chemicals.

Good luck mate, they can be a bitch.

wazzer

use neem oil as a drench/spray and i put plants outdoors to flower and mites just die off naturally...

good luck

I wish I could mate I'm in suberbia bush is pretty far but it would be good my system
Is rdwc as well Mother Nature would fix them cheers.

wazzer

Pyrethrins you reckon never thought of that house hold sprays but some of those sprays stay for 3 months I suppose find the right one I veg for 6-8 weeks flower for 8 so just spray them when they go in and be done with it how safe is this site guys want post some pictures or maybe a jornul show the American how we do it down under.

Brother Nature

There are horticulture specific formulations, I'd imagine your local grow shop would even have some, but in NZ here I just got mine from The Warehouse or maybe Mitre 10, really anyplace with a gardening section should have something.

Pictures are most definitely welcome, I wouldn't worry about ICMag at all. Just ensure you know how to post properly, there's some threads on OpSec here as well as how to post photos.

wazzer

There are horticulture specific formulations, I'd imagine your local grow shop would even have some, but in NZ here I just got mine from The Warehouse or maybe Mitre 10, really anyplace with a gardening section should have something.

Pictures are most definitely welcome, I wouldn't worry about ICMag at all. Just ensure you know how to post properly, there's some threads on OpSec here as well as how to post photos.

Cheers bro

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
been some rain up here the last week ,
they say prepare for more ,

i guess they are talking about building a boat ,, lol ...

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.