What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

carnabys black cockatoo . time of the year and the banksias don't stand a chance ..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

N

noyd666

noisy sulphur crested white buggers down here, some blacks. easy to teach to talk, fuk of ya bastards lol.
picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
GOLD LIPPED OYSTERS

GOLD LIPPED OYSTERS

I found these two GOLD LIPPED OYSTERS last time I went reef walking when I was over in the top end of W.A.....Love Love LOVE doing the whole reef walking thing!

rod58

how's the trim going rod, plenty o leaf?

well its in and out between misty drizzle shit but it'll be spread over a fortnight i reckon .
keeping all my trim to put through a tumbler thingy i'm making .
just waiting on some 150 micron stainless mesh to finish it .
getting rsi already ..:biggrin:

hoki2test

Veteran
Gold Lipped Oysters

Gold Lipped Oysters

pearl shells hoki ?
did you get to eat the meat , bloody good stuff !

Yup I Love the meat....no peals but juicey chunks of meat in them...up where I use to live in the pilbarra we got a lot of them on the reef if the go reef walking on the right tide

rod58

this is my second last post on ICMAG for ever ..it was my dream to become a senior member from the word go so once the 1000 comes up i'm going to collect my gold watch and my honour certificate and its adios amigo's ..
i reckon that pearl meat is better than scallops any day hoki ..bit like razor clam from south oz , love that stuff .

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
this is my second last post on ICMAG for ever ..it was my dream to become a senior member from the word go so once the 1000 comes up i'm going to collect my gold watch and my honour certificate and its adios amigo's ..

Well roddy, I figured you already were a "senior", and if the "member" still works well, you and your lady should be just fine!:biggrin:

We'll miss you around here, you crusty old bastard!

ozzieAI

Veteran

all the best mate...look after yourself...

rod58

alright alright ..i was just bullshitting ! thats what aussies do , right !
1000 posts just don't happen everyday so i thought i'd make it good , get oz nz thread going a bit . harvest will be done soon and winter will be upon us and if the last two years are any indication then i won't hear from any of ya's until ya drag ya sorry arses out of ya burrows next spring !!:biggrin:
anyway , i can't go until all my rep points are sold ..anyone up for a good deal ? going cheap ..10c a point , discounts for bulk lots !
and you'd miss my smiley face , my debonair personality , my special way with words that keep you all coming back for more ..hahaha .
NO , i'm not going .. anyway , that looked like a cheap arsed watch noydy , at least a rolex !
seriously though , i've had a wonderful time here . i'm very new to the internet so it was a struggle for a while and especially talking to faceless people which makes it doubly hard . you know , you get a idea of what each person looks like , a face to a name thing , and for a long time these visions happened , noydy was a skinny, bald, penguin duffer guy , doggie was a inner city trendsetter from zagreb and mr green was a cross dresser from the deep swamps of missouri ...and i could go on but could run the risk of being banned ,,:biggrin:
so , until all the planets line up i'm staying !
its ten past seven here , i've had a spliff , i've got a days trimming to do , snip snip , and its just started raining again .ffs .
well i'm stoned and running out of shit to say for this , my 1000th post .
fuck it , that'll do !

hoki2test

Veteran
rocks and minerals

rocks and minerals

I use to have a bad addiction for collecting rocks and minerals, Im trying to keep it under control now days...Here we have Natural Pilbara Oyster shell,Natural Pilbara Jade stone,Natural Pilbara Gold Nugget,Natural Uncut Queensland Blue Sapphires....

rod58

I was just wondering... Sometimes that happens when you're really full of shit!:tiphat:

Oh, and you're only half right; I'm not from the deep swamps of missouri...:biggrin:

hahaha..well that worked !
hey nice little rock you got there hoki , not all that common up there i believe ..

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
rod's imagination....:biggrin:

Just so you know man, these are the latest pics of the 3 of us! LMFAO!

Attachments

• noydd.jpg
    noydd.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Dog-Star.jpg
    Dog-Star.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Bud.jpg
    Bud.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.