What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cru Flowers the Classics Under HID

Jcue81

Hey All-

Going to start a perpetual journal to document my grows and keep track of my dates and any adjustments. This is my headstash garden.

I’ve been experimenting with CMH this last year and have really been loving it. I purchased a used 400w HPS a month ago and have that in the 5x5 along with the 315w CMH.

Ok, so I have two plants currently flowering- Notsodog’s Sour D and the Santa Cruz Blue Dream. Sour is under HPS and the SCBD is under the CMH.

Temps are starting to fall here in CT and I’ve been trying my best to keep temps below 80 to get that pungent sour d flavor. This sour is calcium hungry so I’ve been trying to stay on top of that. Scratched a few teaspoons of Diamond K gypsum into the sour d. Not sure that’s a good idea or not we’ll see, LOL.

I love the classics and have been having a blast running to old clones I loved as a kid but never had the chance to grow.
IMG_0013.jpeg
IMG_0002.jpeg
IMG_0004.jpeg

blue dream-
IMG_0001.jpeg
IMG_0011.jpeg
IMG_0008.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I love your set up friend. You are kicking ass and thanks for sharing your garden. Looking real good. Cal-mag may be much faster than Diamond K gypsum. What kind of water do you start with?

Jcue81

Hey @Creeperpark - I use a mix of tap and RO. I am using cal mag as well at 5ml per gallon. That takes care of all but the most calcium hungry plants.

I just started messing with the diamond K. It’s a very fine, solution grade gypsum. Their instructions say you can top dress with it so I’m just going very easy so there’s another source of calcium and I love the sulphur too.
Added Signal TPS to the flowering feed tonight for the first time this cycle. I love that stuff. It smells like kombucha.

IMG_0033.jpeg
IMG_0035.jpeg

Jcue81

Getting the next round of plants built. I like to top and train down into a multi-top bush. I’ll probably flower 4 under a 630w CMH. I’ve been running fewer, but bigger plants recently.

Here is GG4, Dogwalker, Deathstar, and a Grape Gas S1. Not sure if the Grape Gas is going in next, I might call and audible and toss in the Tahoe OG if she catches up the these.

IMG_0088.jpeg

First run of Notso could be going better. I didn’t listen to Notso when he told me she can eat! I need to up EC from 1.8 to 2.1 and see how she responds. Cant be yellowing out at 5 weeks! Ugh. I’ll get her right next time.

IMG_0095.jpeg

IMG_0094.jpeg

Jcue81

IMG_0438.jpeg
IMG_0437.jpeg

Day 58 on the Notso Sour D. Taper nitrogen back while leaving EC where it was. I should be able to keep her from yellowing out the small sugar leaflets in the buds and get her to around 11 weeks.