What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldust

hey folks been awhile
recently found out my Uncles Parkinsons has got much worse
wondering if i should try help out but dunno if he would even try Cannabis for his condition
or what strains work

got some bad paranoia the other day from some shit a friend gave me then went to a rather dark place that was fun ha

rod58

silver haze x sour bubble . considering we haven't had any rain in 6 weeks its quite ok .
just wished things had been different and i'd been able to plant real early ...haha next year !
picture.php

Brother Nature

I don't want to turn this thread political, but I think it's pretty cool our female PM is unmarried and having a child while in office. Maybe I'm just stoned, but it also makes me chuckle that one of the most disliked politicians in NZ is now going to be our stand in PM.

ozzieAI

Veteran
fuck...i missed the memo...

when exactly did the aussie growing scene die???

Last edited:

rod58

ooright .. this is white widow from a bought fem bean ..
went in very late because of unseasonal cold weather ..surprised me a bit ..now , great growth in the last 4-5 weeks ..stinks like feck !
three times i have completely defoliated it ? ..tried something new to me ..it worked !
picture.php

rod58

the last of my seedlings put in late and with no care ..january i think ! silver haze x sour bubble ..i'd like to try these again .
picture.php

rod58

this is fake gg#4 x sour bubble male ..feck it ! but it will go to good use ..i have a couple of g13 x hashplant which are bloody awesome so there will be a bit of jig a jig happening ..:biggrin:
picture.php

ozzieAI

Veteran
this is fake gg#4 x sour bubble male ..feck it ! but it will go to good use ..i have a couple of g13 x hashplant which are bloody awesome so there will be a bit of jig a jig happening ..:biggrin:

yeah...those fake plants stink...

Dog Star

Veteran
View Image

Do you have any female between Fake GG#4 x SB or you get all
males??

Kind regards Rod

P.S. I have one female of Fake GG#4 x SB and one Aussie Kush BX,
both look stout and with huge leafes..

rod58

Do you have any female between Fake GG#4 x SB or you get all
males??

Kind regards Rod

P.S. I have one female of Fake GG#4 x SB and one Aussie Kush BX,
both look stout and with huge leafes..

just two doggie , lost a lot from no rain ..last rain would have been early to mid december !
the ones i have are damn good , big thick leaves and very short internodes '

Dog Star

Veteran
Good that something left Rod58.. i will love to sees them how they perform
in your climate..

Males are great too.. i sees more than few of them and there is some huge fat
stalks,like they have some kind of reinforcment and in base of stem are more wider..

Enjoy in further growing Rod,wish you some sweet smoke later..

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just thought I'd put this photo-shop I made, up here for the heck of it...:biggrin:

Attachments

• dingo1.jpg
    dingo1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 10
N

noyd666

yarn in todays paper, bloke bit by big brown snake while mustering cattle on his bike, run over it and it reared up and bit n latched onto his leg, put him down he said he had to put two hands around its fuckin head to get it off, in hospital recovering, what a nightmare yahoooooo.
picture.php

rod58

just not safe to even go outside anymore mate , woman killed by one here at meekatharra on monday .
nasty bastards !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts