What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Stardawg

Stardawg

The Stardawg Illuminati cut has shown some promising form this season.
Prolonging the clones from flowering early may definitely have some merit, although there are some that may dispute this theory.
Very pleased with the way this plant has grown, it's a very stinky sticky girl too.

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Budsnblunts wanted to ask you did you tried AGs outdoor??

Sorry man to hear pigs eated a crop,here i have same problems but with roe-deers,
they adore to eat our sacred plant,no matter that there is enough other natural
food for them.

Pigs usually comes if we use fishmeal for nutes.. so now i use horse manure,its not
so much attractive for them like fish..

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey matey, yip had a lot of a.g outdoors. It was the pigs(Coppers) and they came in a helicopter and ripped it... Used a nearby farm for access. I do have my a.g mum in my garden starting to flower.. I will update you on how it flowers... The a.g grew very awesome through veg though... Extremely ressiliant and robust growing.

seeded

Hey matey, yip had a lot of a.g outdoors. It was the pigs(Coppers) and they came in a helicopter and ripped it... Used a nearby farm for access. I do have my a.g mum in my garden starting to flower.. I will update you on how it flowers... The a.g grew very awesome through veg though... Extremely ressiliant and robust growing.

While it sucks that you lost your plants at least you made it expensive on them

budsnblunts

Veteran
Haha which in return makes it expensive for us tax payers hahahahaha. But it is a nice thought. Thank you man.... Hard to pull yourself up and out of that hole.

Dog Star

Veteran

Man,i was tought on pigs animals,i forgot that is also word for
"them" so i really tought that animals came and eat your crops..:biggrin:

Both this PIG strains are not good for our crops..

Bastards..

budsnblunts

Veteran
Very right there doggie... If I sort some autos out before August I will go crazy with thousands of them... Bit of time to make up for... I'm currently working on a photoperiod x auto flowering strain.. Just waiting to get it f2s so I can find some good autos.. Peace everyone.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
The Stardawg Illuminati cut has shown some promising form this season.
Prolonging the clones from flowering early may definitely have some merit, although there are some that may dispute this theory.
Very pleased with the way this plant has grown, it's a very stinky sticky girl too.

View Image
quite a pungent odor i noted ,
your in for a treat i think ,,

any ecsd ??

Dog Star

Veteran
Quoting Rod question is that a GG#4??

Those is a plastic plant,imitation actually,you know like those fake plastic flowers
that never dies and dont need watering... ;) LOL

G

Wifi#2

Wifi#2

This is one very impressive plant, unusually complex fragrant terpenes with this one.
Yet again growing time is nearly over, our Carnaby's black cockatoos have returned to welcome the seasonal change.

Rain is coming...

picture.php

rod58

Quoting Rod question is that a GG#4??

Those is a plastic plant,imitation actually,you know like those fake plastic flowers
that never dies and dont need watering... ;) LOL

ahhh, yes i have heard of that doggie ..some unscrupulous person has been trying to pass those off as the genuine article ..tsk tsk ..:biggrin:

G

Ballina Girl

Ballina Girl

This is my Ballina effort, very late for resin production and the smell is like a crisp lemony menthol vicks odour.
Very astringent note that you can taste on the palate.
Have never had one like this before, quite excited about this one.
Crossed this with the Rare Dankness Blue Ox.

picture.php

G

Ballina is a town in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales.
A very close friend of mine has gifted me this plant, it's an absolute ripper.
Very strong trippy pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.