What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Dr. Suzanne A. Sisley, MD

TheMan13

Veteran
Sue with dog and truck.jpg

Challenging Medicine's Status Quo: Sue Sisley, MD

https://www.arizonaphysician.com/sue-sisley-md
Sue with plants.jpg

In light of June being National Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness month, I thought it may be a good time to give a shoutout here to Dr. Sue Sisley, MD. She has spent decades now working with PTSD, Veterans and Medicinal Cannabis. She is a true cannabis warrier I promise you ;-)~

US Army PTSD month.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
View attachment 19018791
Challenging Medicine's Status Quo: Sue Sisley, MD

https://www.arizonaphysician.com/sue-sisley-md
View attachment 19018793

In light of June being National Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness month, I thought it may be a good time to give a shoutout here to Dr. Sue Sisley, MD. She has spent decades now working with PTSD, Veterans and Medicinal Cannabis. She is a true cannabis warrier I promise you ;-)~

View attachment 19018796
Two thumbs up for Dr Sisley. (y)(y)

mudballs

I did guitar lessons in south florida for a bit, met a veteran wanted to play bass...but i didn't know how to teach bass...he was hurting, something bad happened to him. I still see his struggling hands...and inner tension he couldn't release. Broke me, i didn't do lessons again.
I tried sir, so help me God i tried

TheMan13

Veteran
@mudballs I hear you brother. Folks suffering from PTSD symptoms, a lot like depression, can be very uncomfortable to be around. If you are empathetic enough (see the symptoms so clearly you fell them), it can take you on that ride as well. Working with others suffering has been some of the most rewarding times of my life, yet most terrifying as well. Often you cannot affect the outcome and that can be painful.

Latest posts

Latest posts