What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

na were right mate, got the fire going though n ya can shove those shanks lol, see that great cricket man MAX walker passed away. funny lot they were. still cringe when I see john howard do that great bowling action.

rod58

yeah , tangles was an absolute legend ..remember the 70s of cricket well ..thank god howard didn't open the bowling for us .

don't like SHANKS ..hahaha thats a bit un australian mate , breakfast of convicts !:biggrin:

budsnblunts

Veteran
As long as their tender bring em on. Sounds like some hard out rain you fellas getting. Not in the power outages I guess?

rod58

no power outs here , i think SA will be hammered fairly well and NSW around forbes are in a bit of trouble ..it'll be another fantastic year for the murray river and its supporting rivers ..nothing like a bloody good flush out ! wet over your way buds ? or should i say wetter !lol

rod58

just saw on the news that the whole of south australia is without power ..be a few arses kicked over that i reckon .

N

noyd666

yeah , tangles was an absolute legend ..remember the 70s of cricket well ..thank god howard didn't open the bowling for us .

don't like SHANKS ..hahaha thats a bit un australian mate , breakfast of convicts !:biggrin:
:biggrin:BURGOO

taslicker

just to change the conversation for a minute from the pissing down rain and SA going off grid has anyone had experience with southern star seeds.
Ive checked out their site and you buy the seeds from a uk bank but they are supposed to get posted to you in aussie.
I'm a bit cautious about aussie seed banks, the Ned Kelly seed bank has disappeared and the old Potty Seed bank didnt last more than a year or 2.
technically southern star are just breeders and dont sell direct but i'm sure the feds will be trying hard to close em down so just wondering if its worth trying to get any.
got my own little stash of self made strains but its always good to add to the gene pool. the strains look interesting with some Mullen madness and New Guinea gold in their strains.
anybody used them. are they safe?

taslicker

yeah i read them budsnblunts but no disrespect to those posting but most were very new to the site. i was looking for advice from people who have been around for awhile. there were one or 2 older members on those threads but most had only a few posts.
and yeah i'm cautious, maybe even paranoid but ive had friends busted from being indiscreet on forums. there own fault, posted pics that gave hints to their address but its made me very careful.

ozza

Veteran
haha about what I expected

poor clueless inbred aussies (except for Donald of course)

go back to your orchy bottles and sucking your little brother's dicks boys

:)

I just got on to tell you to fuck off. Boom delete if necessary Sorry.

ozza

Veteran
Hey fullas, any of yous have experience with autoflowering strains and growing them outside?

Start them in the biggest pot you can. Like a wheely bin. :) Don't repot them. If possible. If putting them in the ground make sure the soil is free draining. You could mound them up on top of a big fresh hole.

Goldust

Start them in the biggest pot you can. Like a wheely bin. :) Don't repot them. If possible. If putting them in the ground make sure the soil is free draining. You could mound them up on top of a big fresh hole.

In a wheely bin now that would be a sight to see

hows married life treating ya mate?

the winter still hasnt really left us in the west

N

noyd666

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
This is the world we live in ,
we must use all the poisons they give us first ,
if we dont die ,
then we can try a safe plant ...

Dog Star

Veteran
Donald this words what you speaking i was encounter in personal life for real...

you know i have a hard PTSD and they gived me for 8 years their garbage pharma
toxic waste..

what happened to me from their medication is pure havoc,this meds made me
even more depressed,i could not move and made anything cause i sleeped most of
a day,loosed totally wish for life,mine dick was loose erections and mine sexual life
goes totally downfall,i wished to made suicide on me or others cause i was full
of black thoughts...

but then i started to interest more in medicine and things that will help me
so i start to grow a plant as i encounter that Cannabis moves all symphtoms
that i have on mental basis and mine life is much more easier to bear now.

Have loving family and kids and they helped me also much on this bumpy road,
also beliving is a good thing... can help if you have medical issues.

But growing and enjoying Cannabis is best therapeutic tool that human kind was given,
all we need now is freedom and to educate a people about this amazing cure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A forbidden beauty...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Donald this words what you speaking i was encounter in personal life for real...

you know i have a hard PTSD and they gived me for 8 years their garbage pharma
toxic waste..

what happened to me from their medication is pure havoc,this meds made me
even more depressed,i could not move and made anything cause i sleeped most of
a day,loosed totally wish for life,mine dick was loose erections and mine sexual life
goes totally downfall,i wished to made suicide on me or others cause i was full
of black thoughts...

but then i started to interest more in medicine and things that will help me
so i start to grow a plant as i encounter that Cannabis moves all symphtoms
that i have on mental basis and mine life is much more easier to bear now.

Have loving family and kids and they helped me also much on this bumpy road,
also beliving is a good thing... can help if you have medical issues.

But growing and enjoying Cannabis is best therapeutic tool that human kind was given,
all we need now is freedom and to educate a people about this amazing cure.

View Image
View Image
View Image

A forbidden beauty...

yep i know it well doggie,
apparently i was depressed while i was waiting for my new born child to die , and i needed anti-depressants ,,

i found same as u ,, initially the symptoms were exacerbated , many times , but if u survive that ,
it kinda gets dull and grey and u dont react properly to circumstances where u maybe should ,
and sometimes your emotions come out inappropriately , i think from being suppressed from the meds ,,,
anyhow ,, i also tossed those drugs out and opted for my own safer medication ,,
i told the doctor too , he said while he cant recommend what i am doing , if it makes me feel good , then it is helping and he cant discredit it .. not a bad doc really ...
shame we dont live in a better world though ..
things would be much easier ...

Status
Not open for further replies.