What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
‘There was a record 2 660 cannabis detections at the Australian border, with cannabis seeds continuing to account for the majority of detections’. • ‘The number and weight of national cannabis seizures increased, with the number of seizures the highest reported in the last decade’. • ‘The number of national cannabis arrests continued to increase and is the highest reported in the last decade’....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
so yea not kilos ,
but they are sure busting a few cannabis seeds at the borders ,
likely both in the mail and on folks arriving ..

N

noyd666

wasn't to fussy when reading lol, if it was beer bottles. don't seem to be able to bring it up again to read , slips away. bastard lol.

Dog Star

Veteran
Oz goverment are same as Croatian goverment...

i call them "talibans" as they forbidd cannabis no matter on science and medicine
studies and new knowledges... still they act stupid repressive,

and in same time they act big protectors of democratic freedoms,showing utter love
for local population with harvesting taxes,alouding them to use all toxic pharma garbage
but not gentle canna plant..,etc..

To me doctor said i will never again live whithouth pills,or in another words that i will
eat pills to a end of mine life and look me now... am more than 3 years now
out of their toxic medications and use only cannabis,feel mostly good from it.

And when i taked their meds i was fucked up totally,mine cock wasnt work at all,dead meat,haved metalic taste in mouth,depression was two times worst than normaly,
haved echanging moods every few minutes from crying to crazy laughs.. etc..

So for me there are "conspiracy theory" and it comes from people that claims they wish
only good for us... ;)

Dont belive those mofos..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
wasn't to fussy when reading lol, if it was beer bottles. don't seem to be able to bring it up again to read , slips away. bastard lol.

id have to stand corrected though noydy,
there certainly is kilos of them being busted ,,,

Sixty-two percent (388 out of 627) of all cannabis product detections involved seeds. These
were predominantly in small numbers intended for home cultivation, but were also occasionally
detected in quantities ranging from 100 to 500 grams. In the first half of 2007, there were four
large seizures of seeds ranging from 1 to 12 kilograms. This indicates infrequent importations for
intended large-scale cultivation.

R

raspaul

Any reason in particular for aus? Check the laws for possession etc from state to state, e.g I believe in western aus possession over 10g is considered supply, in vic it's 50g. In ACT I think you can still grow up to 2 plants and it's only a $100 fine.

You might find more peace further south in Tasmania or NZ if you're trying to live stress free.

Bless

Hey GNZ I've always wanted to move there ever since I went as a young lad to see some family in Adelaide.
Thanks for the info and much respect.

And thanks Donald, noyd and Elmer too, the info is very much appreciated

Ras

skirbydog

Hey Raz...I didnt say anything before because everyone covered it perfectly. :tiphat:

Sweetest spot in Oz to live and grow weed is the NT. Right now, in winter, its 33 day and 22 night with a 12 hour sun cycle!!!

Opens up so many options, like , auto's, veg indoor and place outside to flower etc...no rain at all between March and November..none..zippo..zilch rain.

The Indigenous population are true and deadly man ...you would fit right in bro.

Good luck with whatever you decide :biggrin:

Dion

whats the current law situation down under?

I plan to move back home this year and am a bit confused as to what exactly gets me the least trouble?

it's based off weight right? not plant count?

anyone?

cheers

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
whats the current law situation down under?

I plan to move back home this year and am a bit confused as to what exactly gets me the least trouble?

it's based off weight right? not plant count?

anyone?

cheers

still probably depends which state as to the exact laws ,,
they vary ,,
but yes weight will do it for u ,
over 500 grams where i live ..

numbers are also a problem , plus 50 in nsw , and plus 100 in qld ,
but if they can prove by weight you had commercial intent , then your stuffed either way ..

Dion

still probably depends which state as to the exact laws ,,
they vary ,,
but yes weight will do it for u ,
over 500 grams where i live ..

numbers are also a problem , plus 50 in nsw , and plus 100 in qld ,
but if they can prove by weight you had commercial intent , then your stuffed either way ..

cheers

yeah forgot to say id be in south east QLD

I remember reading somewhere it was like 200g or smth to prove commercial intent in QLD?

but apparently first time I get cought(hope not) I get a diversion?

does that sound right?

:tiphat:

R

raspaul

Hey Raz...I didnt say anything before because everyone covered it perfectly. :tiphat:

Sweetest spot in Oz to live and grow weed is the NT. Right now, in winter, its 33 day and 22 night with a 12 hour sun cycle!!!

Opens up so many options, like , auto's, veg indoor and place outside to flower etc...no rain at all between March and November..none..zippo..zilch rain.

The Indigenous population are true and deadly man ...you would fit right in bro.

Good luck with whatever you decide :biggrin:

Hey skirbydog we was gonna move to Darwin originally cos my wife had a job offer from there but was warned that it can get unbearable in the wet season from the humidity and wasn't too sure how well we would cope with it coming from a wet and cold Manchester :laughing:
22C at night in the winter... shit man we're lucky to get that through the daytime here for more than just a few weeks a year.
Thanks for the info rasta and much respect

Ras

Dog Star

Veteran
Haved some chick from Manchester,not a supermodel tough..

she was all the time talk "oi,oi..." like a frikn Del Boy..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
cheers

yeah forgot to say id be in south east QLD

I remember reading somewhere it was like 200g or smth to prove commercial intent in QLD?

but apparently first time I get cought(hope not) I get a diversion?

does that sound right?

:tiphat:

lots of things are considered ,
the scheduled amount in qld is 500 grams ,
though that doesnt instantly prove your a dealer and ive seen guys get away with up to 5 kg as personal use ..

under 50 grams with no other crime involved your eligible for drug diversion ,, first offences etc often get that , i saw a girl get it for half a pound once ...

N

noyd666

though that doesnt instantly prove your a dealer and ive seen guys get away with up to 5 kg as personal use ..

under 50 grams with no other crime involved your eligible for drug diversion ,, first offences etc often get that , i saw a girl get it for half a pound once ...
so ten bob a root.:biggrin:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Dion , Ras

Getting caught in a raid or task force operation can be quite different to a bust by chance .
Crack down task force bust , they want statistics . The Boss has ordered action .

Get caught inadvertently while they are on other duties and the motivation is different .
Often collect the plants , bong , stash and don`t look any further .
Give you a card to contact the station .
Come with a warrant and they are intent on finding some thing .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dion

G`day Dion , Ras

Getting caught in a raid or task force operation can be quite different to a bust by chance .
Crack down task force bust , they want statistics . The Boss has ordered action .

Get caught inadvertently while they are on other duties and the motivation is different .
Often collect the plants , bong , stash and don`t look any further .
Give you a card to contact the station .
Come with a warrant and they are intent on finding some thing .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

thanks fellas I have been planing to do 2 small plants and get about 40g dry off each 1 per month, this hsoudl keep me well below the 500g and but over the 50g(considering wet weight of 2 plants in flower)

:thank you:

skirbydog

Hey skirbydog we was gonna move to Darwin originally cos my wife had a job offer from there but was warned that it can get unbearable in the wet season from the humidity and wasn't too sure how well we would cope with it coming from a wet and cold Manchester :laughing:
22C at night in the winter... shit man we're lucky to get that through the daytime here for more than just a few weeks a year.
Thanks for the info rasta and much respect

Ras

Bugger my friendgirl is from Cheshire and she hates it . Air con is everywhere but it is really humid and you never rush anywhere...walk slowly lol good luck, grow for yourself and get a stock of seed sent once you get here in case customs shut down the mail coming in because of all the dickheads using the postal service to import ice etc :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.