What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexamus616

Veteran
A mate of mine has a book by the same author (William "Bill" Drake) called "The Cultivator's Handbook of Marijuana" with a section on psychoactive tobaccos as well.

Had the bit about grafting too...

They're on amazon for sale. Hes an american author

rod58

just had a look , like you say , same author and published 1971 ..had no idea he had written other books ..:tiphat:

ozza

Veteran
yeah ozza , two males in this lot , one i'll rip , the bottom right i'll keep ..good fresh seed ..:)

I swear your on to it Rod. That bottom Right one looks exactly how I remember the plant. Big friggin pallette leaves. The serration on the leaves is really pronounced like I remember. I'm in Awe!

Globule

View Image
excellent read , love the bit written on the left ..hahaha remember that bit if i ever get blue balls again ...:biggrin:

Yeah but that stuff about "checking diarrhea" is only true if you shove a big bud up your arse. The shit I eat when I'm stoned does not make for pleasant poos!

As for being "useful in gonorrhea" - maybe for dealing with the rejection of your potential shag once she sees your putrefied brain oozing out of your dick...

Goldust

Claws that cut deep as hell haha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 15

rod58

I swear your on to it Rod. That bottom Right one looks exactly how I remember the plant. Big friggin pallette leaves. The serration on the leaves is really pronounced like I remember. I'm in Awe!

and fecking big buds too ozza , not the strongest choof but quite ok ..would have loved to grow it somewhere like northern nsw up in the hills , somewhere fertile and plenty of rain , absolute monster then !

rod58

picture.php

back in the day , maybe 1984 , headwaters of the clarence river ..
lantana , blackberries and march flies as big as bloody swallows ..

rod58

same place as above , camped by the river and late arvo bloody big eels would swim into the shallows ..ate quite a number of them , delicious ! with beer !:biggrin:
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Agreed man, looks like heaven on earth, sounds even better. Love eeling, there are some massive mother fuckers out there. I've seen a few two-three meter eels here about as round as a mans thigh. They even have little tusks. Nice structure on that plant two, lots of light got to it by the looks of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.