What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Heya Budsnblunts bro,does you suceed to sprout any of BBI x SB??

Asking cause you told there was some problems with them..

Hey DS, I could only manage to get them to half germinate then they would die off. Every chance it was something I done, I am quite new to the seed world. I did how ever successfully germ a few other seeds so I'm not a complete murderer lol...

Rod, I like the idea of reproducing seeds in that amount. How would you store seeds for so long in such a warm environment?

rod58

hahaha , no biggy buds , i'm pretty slack about that , probably shove them down the back of the couch :biggrin:
but really , they last that period of time without being too fancy IMO

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Those girls are coming along and heading up very nicely there BnB mate :good:
What are the genetics again?? :chin:
:plant grow:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey b00m this is just some seed from some unknown bud I had harvested earlier on last year, strange it went this long I harvested the same stuff during January 2015

N

noyd666

6 mil worth lol?
picture.php
no mention of any sophistication:biggrin:
picture.php

Space Case

Veteran
That may look shit SpaceCase but I bet it did the trick if I'm not mistaken.

Hmmm....no, LOL. Zero flavor and no real high. I gave it away to some other tourists. I'd rather not smoke than smoke that, IMO. Nothing personal. I grew up smoking some pretty crappy mexican and south american weed, so i can have empathy. But at my age and level of experience, I don't need to smoke that, I'd rather not smoke at all and let my tolerance decrease a bit while on holiday...

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hmmm....no, LOL. Zero flavor and no real high. I gave it away to some other tourists. I'd rather not smoke than smoke that, IMO. Nothing personal. I grew up smoking some pretty crappy mexican and south american weed, so i can have empathy. But at my age and level of experience, I don't need to smoke that, I'd rather not smoke at all and let my tolerance decrease a bit while on holiday...

Anyone selling you pot on the street or even around now that looks like that is most likely a ripper and doesn't give two fucks about quality or even have a clue on growing. Huge amounts get ripped wellington ways, the main gang there is Mongrel Mob they control the whole porirua ranges, this time of year is a no go... That stuff looked prem as it gets. Have a glass of water probably get you more of a buzz lol.

Globule

Wow! You must have both:
(a) amazing luck : as a tourist to find weed so easily in the back-streets of Wellington; and
(b) terrible luck : to get both untrimmed and weak-as-shit stuff from the bushes of NZ. I can see those NZ-trichomes glistening in the sun from here!

Still your Wellington score seems worthy of a photo so thanks for that. If I scored that off the streets of Wellington I would run home in a hurry (and buy a Lotto ticket on the way home) and smoke it all by myself. Don't judge a book by it's cover as most NZ weed-buyers/growers will tell you...

Reckon I'd have better luck getting a blowjob from a politician than finding a "street deal" in Wellington. I'm sure it's just because I aint that pretty.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
When I spent a month in NZ in '85, all my buddy and I could find was some raggy, dirt weed, in Greymouth...

What a filthy little town that was too!

Otherwise, I loved NZ....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Great news about the Gypsy finally getting free :good:
Wish all the people in lockdown for the herb could get released, especially here in OZ :gday:
:smoke out:

Jesco

A mate of mine has a book by the same author (William "Bill" Drake) called "The Cultivator's Handbook of Marijuana" with a section on psychoactive tobaccos as well.

Had the bit about grafting too...

They're on amazon for sale. Hes an american author

Ahh, memories...

I still have a Bill Drake book here I bought back in 1981:
The International Cultivator's Handbook - delves into not only growing cannabis, but coca and poppies as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.