What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Star

Veteran
I love nature... adore her as i haved so much good time,specialy in fishing adventures...

i dont love polution or when folks live garbage,plastic bottles or naylon bags
after weekend in nature,that can made me very angry...

few days before there was a 5 years of Fukushima geschluss,things there dont look good
from what i reading and Pacific shore of North America is bathed in all kind of
radionuclides... it looks almost like revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

but profound,not so obviouss... silent killing of ones that was once test their own
nuclear weapons on Japan..

Japan is also in very hard state from nuclear polution,Tokio is 250 km from Fukushima
yet still some areas in Tokio have higher background radiation than exclusion zone
in Chernobill..

and most interesting part is they expect to have olimpic games in 2020 in Japan..

rod58

Agreed man, looks like heaven on earth, sounds even better. Love eeling, there are some massive mother fuckers out there. I've seen a few two-three meter eels here about as round as a mans thigh. They even have little tusks. Nice structure on that plant two, lots of light got to it by the looks of things.

yeah , love those eels buds , tasty feckers too , especially hot smoked ..how do you guys deal with them , ive seen a few films on NZ and your eels , big bastards they are ! these ones were about a meter long , you know that fold up wind handle for a car jack ? i would push that in there mouths until it came out their arse and support it either end with a forked stick over some coals :biggrin: fuckin hillbilly spit it was !!hahahahha great days indeed ..wish though i was more smarter back then ....sigh .....hahaha lived too much for the good times ....
was a great spot that ..pulled a few males that day , had a number that went 18ft , just street seed really , extremely variable product but no-one gave a shit really ..at least we had no seeded plants ..:)

Space Case

Veteran

Nice...I'm traveling and visiting family in NZ at the moment. Brought a very small amount with me from CO and didn't have any problems. Seeing this, I should of brought more with me. Like a quarter lb more, haha!

That said, here is some street buy stuff I scored in Wellington....pretty terrible IMO...c'mon NZ, you can do better!

picture.php

Globule

That may look shit SpaceCase but I bet it did the trick if I'm not mistaken.

I remember as a youngster, buying $15 foil-wrapped "tinnies" of untrimmed/uncured buds that looked like cat fur-balls but they sure packed a punch! Lot of sativas grown out in the bush & farmlands of NZ it seemed.

I got a shock at how "smacky" weed was when I left NZ - but now I realise it was because I had been spoilt with mainly outdoor-grown sativas my whole life up to that point. Or maybe NZ tinfoil increases bud potency? :)

Seemed to be a lot of thai stick around in those days as well.
Had better luck as a teenager in NZ finding quality weed to buy than I did in Australia as an adult (until I started growing my own that is...). Maybe I was just a more likable guy when I was a teenager...

N

noyd666

Nice...I'm traveling and visiting family in NZ at the moment. Brought a very small amount with me from CO and didn't have any problems. Seeing this, I should of brought more with me. Like a quarter lb more, haha!

That said, here is some street buy stuff I scored in Wellington....pretty terrible IMO...c'mon NZ, you can do better!

View Image

:biggrin:THAI DRAGON.

N

noyd666

JUST CUT THE GRASS ! YA KNOW THE LEGAL ONE LOL. JUST REMEMBERED THERE IS SOME ARSEWIPE PLACES THAT FINE YA FOR LETTING YA GRASS GROW TO LONG HAHAHA HOW FUKED IS THAT.
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
yeah , love those eels buds , tasty feckers too , especially hot smoked ..how do you guys deal with them , ive seen a few films on NZ and your eels , big bastards they are ! these ones were about a meter long , you know that fold up wind handle for a car jack ? i would push that in there mouths until it came out their arse and support it either end with a forked stick over some coals :biggrin: fuckin hillbilly spit it was !!hahahahha great days indeed ..wish though i was more smarter back then ....sigh .....hahaha lived too much for the good times ....
was a great spot that ..pulled a few males that day , had a number that went 18ft , just street seed really , extremely variable product but no-one gave a shit really ..at least we had no seeded plants ..:)

Hey man, big fans of smoking them here. Just split them straight down the middle gut them and hang them. Fucking beautiful, the meat is really delicate with a strong taste done right.

Oh spacecase good luck, all the good dopes further up the north island, you are currently in the land of 5-6k pounds, here they're about 3k atm...

N

noyd666

used to get a lot of conga eels in our cray pots, big nasty bastards. did not like the taste at all. remember catching them in spoon drains as a kid and eating them ( mud eels). bit of a fishery over here for eel.

rod58

yeah noyd , wouldn't want one to latch onto you ..lol. i don't think we have them here in our rivers ..

Brother Nature

Haha, Yes. Read about this recently and thought "Shit, my American citizenship may just well serve me after all." ;) My only question is how much is a months supply? I could probably smoke a pound in a month. :woohoo: Heading back to Cali later this year so would love to talk to someone who knows the ins-and-outs of this loophole.

Anyways, sadly, my flatmates girlfriend found my 'fun closet' and didn't approve. :( Luckily I wasn't kicked out and I've moved back to my super stealth PC setup. Which is totally un-detectible during the day. :dance013:

As it's so hard to not show people what's up here we go @ 1.5 weeks of 12/12. Shitty picture, but best I can do at the moment. Hope you all are doing well and keep smoking for us in the land of the "no white cloud' at the moment. :(

Attachments

• IMG_0505 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_0505 - Copy (2).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 14

rod58

now , if nudity or depictions of raw unadulterated sex offend you look away NOW !! WARNING ..may contain traces of nuts ...
picture.php

skunk#2 getting a jolly good rodgering !

budsnblunts

Veteran
Looks cool Rod, would you say that was on the later side of flowering? I had a couple of plants that turned male after everything else, I wanted to grab the pollen because they had real good structure and lateral growth, but was worried it was on the late bloomer side of things. Here's a couple of pictures from about a 7-10 days ago of the bush patch.

If I harvest I might buy me a decent camera hahahaha, it's the least you fellas deserve! I apologize if anyone's having to squint lol.

rod58

looking real good mate , they got lots of flowering points on them , you should do well ..
later side of flowering ....no , these have only just started , you can see the girls behind . generally though i find if a male is in my patch it starts flowering sometimes much later than the girls ..
planted those in february for some fresh seed , that male only just opened a few sacks today .. just did it this way so i didn't have to look after a male all this time but the downsize with that is that i don't get much choice with males , only had two to choose from ..just luck though one was quite the branching type .:)

budsnblunts

Veteran
That's pretty on to it, the male or two I had pollinated one of the plants in the garden that I had, wasn't anything special but the seeds are nearly the size of peas. I wont use that strain again how ever it was all over the show. How long do you let your males go until you harvest the pollen?

Dog Star

Veteran
Heya Budsnblunts bro,does you suceed to sprout any of BBI x SB??

Asking cause you told there was some problems with them..

That's pretty on to it, the male or two I had pollinated one of the plants in the garden that I had, wasn't anything special but the seeds are nearly the size of peas. I wont use that strain again how ever it was all over the show. How long do you let your males go until you harvest the pollen?

rod58

these ones buds , i planted five into coco peat and there in a fish tub so i can move them around ..i'll leave them till they've nearly finished , plenty of seed , wont have to do it for another four or five years ..might even sprinkle a bit of pollen on a pineapple chunk ..maybe .and maybe i should freeze some pollen ..nahh..:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.