What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozza

Veteran
ya know we bought about a dozen or more of those fuken dead loss heaps of shit, lol not one worked but to be fair they came from bunny's.View Image

Well Noydy I don't know if a Tassie like yourself knows, but yer need a thing called the sun for solar. So I don't reckon they would do good down there. :biggrin:

Yeah outta 6. I got two that needed new batteries in a week. Batteries cost me over 12 bucks. :(

N

noyd666

picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
How's things going fellas? Checked on my babies in the bush, I had been worried about the bud forming and what nots, worries are gone. I guess being out of the game for a year or two has left me impatient but now I am seeing the results I'm after and feel at ease again.

rod58

hahaha , yep patience buds , they are looking pretty good , you've done it right ...
been away for a week and a half and in that time we had 53mil of rain , good but needed it 3 months ago but it'll fatten everything ..i'll get a couple of pics tomorrow ..
see the plane has been gridding the area over the last few days , wish them luck with that ..the local " enforcement " blow untold amounts on this kind of deterrent but then complain that they're under funded on the "war" on ice . wouldn't you think that , because we will ALWAYS have drugs on this planet , that it would be the most sensible thing then to promote the safest and easiest option available ...it makes sense to me anyway .
not much makes me really angry , but i loathe this drug and i hate the people { scum } that deal in it ..it kills people and worse it fucks families .especially when that family is your own .whats the saying ..evil prevails when good men do nothing ..anyway , sorry for the rant ..and i'll get those pics in the morning ..:biggrin:

Goldust

Yes it is truely pathetic how much time and money is wasted on finding outdoor grows do they really think they sre doing a good job?

And fuck Ice

rod58

14 days since the last lot , i stached them under a bush away from prying eyes ..they've fairly stretched looking for light but all have shown there sex , one good male .
picture.php

rod58

picture.php

thought this might be of interest , from a book i have called
The Connoisseurs Handbook Of Marijuana ..

budsnblunts

Veteran
Those plants are a amazing Rod, love the little ladder and gnome to. Hardcase I have one in my garden checkin over my plants hahahaha. That book looks really interesting too, old by the looks of it. None the less fucking great with some gold in it.?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
agreed ,
the gnome pic is very cool rod ,,

used to have that connoisseurs book ,, nice oldie ,
hang onto it tight and safely man ...

Goldust

Picked up at Hydro Hill Hydroponics Jandakot today totally awesome Dude cheapest in town and took another $30 off
315w Lec retrofit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 16

rod58

thanks buds and donald , i was given the book about 30 yr ago and its got a great collection of stuff in it , from old court records in india during colonial rule concerning weed infringements up to cooking and hash making to opium production and extraction ..etc .
also grafting onto hop plants which are the same family to weed , great book ..

rod58

picture.php

excellent read , love the bit written on the left ..hahaha remember that bit if i ever get blue balls again ...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.