What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldust

Giving these a burl this round have used bud burst/Alaska pure before but not the Dutch fest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 14

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Morning brothers and sisters in down under dankness :gday:
Always nice to see new people coming into the lounge and kicking back, Brother Nature welcome to the lounge mate :good:
Got a day off from TAFE so I'm kicking back under a tree in the back yard throwing the coconuts for the staffys and smoking a few AK-47 joints in the shade of the trees :woohoo: Got to love the tropics I tell ya :woohoo:
peace and puffs to you all
:smoke out:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Buds are starting to form nicely, back to my shite phone camera... Cleared some black berry away letting a little more light through the canopy.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:plant grow: Looking pretty darn nice there BnB mate :good:
Thanks for the ongoing updates brother, I for one appreciate the ability to sit back and watch your girls do their thang from the comfort of my computer chair :D
Plus it's a good reference point to see how much they have roosted up from week to week :D
puff puff pass

budsnblunts

Veteran
Cheers B00m, I haven't been doing much else then growing.. Since my break I just don't ever want to stop, I don't think I can. I just need to upgrade on a camera, I've got got a few in my back yard that are pumping. That fridge light I got going is rocking along nicely as well. The flowering seems to be slow this season how ever..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah bro I hear you on the not wanting to stop growing :good: Once it's in your blood you can't get it out, the passion and the drive to grow will never go away :woohoo:
It really sucks as I can't grow anything at this point in time and probably for quite awhile too but that's alright I can accept that and I just appreciate and watch all my mates grows on here and live through them and their girls :woohoo:
:gday:

Goldust

I agree I enjoy growing

Here's some random who knows what they are plants lol but I'm just having fun
I think they maybe the same strain?

So wish I could afford a new light but not yet sadly grr stupid money
so will plod along with old globe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 15

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Shit Goldie mate I forgot to get the brand name of those LEDs for ya :yoinks:
I'll have a name for ya by the end of the weekend bruz, sorry typical stoner moment :biglaugh:

rod58

been away for a few days , catching up with distant mates ...see how the other half live ..had a look at the SUPER PIT ,...3.5 km long , 1.5 km wide and 600m deep ..
picture.php
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Those blueberry twist seeds I sprouted have begun the notorious twist I have read about in the dj shorts line of blueberry, here's hoping any way. You can see the twist in the bottom right plant and the above it in the second picture.
3 days ago

today

B

birdman_

THATS ONE BIG EXCAVATOR

STARWARS

Quarrys are awesome
Flintstones LOL

But man Left a real big Hole! .. Feel like Protesting
nah... How many yrs to get that biG?

budsnblunts

Veteran
do i really need to? kinda fuckin obvious dude, i thought you were a bit old hat at this

all your own presumptions there man. new to the cfl game. new to the growing game in general. thought you might of had some past experiences growing with cfls and coming across warped/twisted plants. kind of fuckin obvious? I'm still missing it mate.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Thanks man I appreciate that.. There is 16000 lumens in there all up... I thought it might be enough to veg little plants and keep them alive through winter come for next season... One of the plants even had the twist when they had first popped in the green house, I added that into my thoughts about the twist, but like I said I do appreciate it this is first time using cfl's and I wired the thing up myself lol.

Dog Star

Veteran
No its not true... i have some strains now under CFL and there is no any twist..

Dont claim something that is easy to check... if you try to lie than be a little more convenient.. ;)

Budsnblunts really growing strain that have this twisting feature,atleast propaganda on that strain claims that,now i sees its
a true what they claim... but needed to add this as i sees
Stonedwarrior that your claim is totaly false..

All the best :tiphat:

all plants grown under inadequate amounts of cfl lighting will twist towards their poor light source.

Status
Not open for further replies.