What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

i'm not sure whether its made anymore , like kalgoolie stout , thats gone by the wayside ...thick crap that was , stick to ya ribs noyd..

N

noyd666

never had the stout, shit I don't like, lol used to be a narrow wine shop there ,sit down or take the plonk away, was one flagon called claret no1, fuk'n VINEGAR.

Goldust

cheers guys yeah have made him disappear from facebook
not as paranoid now didnt really want to relocate or kull plants like i was thinking yesterday

N

noyd666

WELL JUST READ THE AUSTRALIAN SENATE JUST PASSED MEDICAL CANNIBIS LEGISLATION. FUK JUST SEEN HISTORY MADE, NOW LET THE FUN BEGIN.GOT TO BE BIG RELIEF FOR THOSE THAT NEED IT.TALK OF DOWNGRADING IT DOWN TO MORPHINE.

Brother Nature

Hello

Hello

Hi All, fellow Australasian here. Loving this thread, plenty of good times to be had browsing through here. Anyways, thought I should contribute rather than be a lurker. So here's a few shots of my little closet grow.

Only 5 seedlings so far so not too exciting, but quite stoked about this grow, got some decent genetics and this tent has been nicely dialed in. Running one Blue Velvet, from Dutch Passion, which last run turned out excellent, not the strongest I've had, but tasty and produces a high I just love. Like baby bears porridge, not too strong, not too weak, but just right. :smoker:Perfect all day smoke.

The other 4 are a mix of 'bag seed' I've been keeping for awhile. Could be a range of strains, one being a very nice plant my mate bread, Catpiss Kush (Catpiss x Burmese Kush). May also be a decent Afghan or a couple others whose names elude me at the moment. Anyways, can't be bothered doing a journal as I'm moving soon and have a shitload going on at work so I'll be updating here as things progress. Kia Kaha my fellow cannabrothers. :greenstars:

Attachments

• IMG_0471 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_0471 - Copy (2).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0477 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_0477 - Copy (2).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0476 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_0476 - Copy (2).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0474 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_0474 - Copy (2).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 12

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
WELL JUST READ THE AUSTRALIAN SENATE JUST PASSED MEDICAL CANNIBIS LEGISLATION. FUK JUST SEEN HISTORY MADE, NOW LET THE FUN BEGIN.GOT TO BE BIG RELIEF FOR THOSE THAT NEED IT.TALK OF DOWNGRADING IT DOWN TO MORPHINE.

Its nice ,,
but i really look forward to the day i can sit at home and have a smoke and not be worried about the law ,
even grow a few plants ,,,
thats even nicer ...

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hi All, fellow Australasian here. Loving this thread, plenty of good times to be had browsing through here. Anyways, thought I should contribute rather than be a lurker. So here's a few shots of my little closet grow.

Only 5 seedlings so far so not too exciting, but quite stoked about this grow, got some decent genetics and this tent has been nicely dialed in. Running one Blue Velvet, from Dutch Passion, which last run turned out excellent, not the strongest I've had, but tasty and produces a high I just love. Like baby bears porridge, not too strong, not too weak, but just right. :smoker:Perfect all day smoke.

The other 4 are a mix of 'bag seed' I've been keeping for awhile. Could be a range of strains, one being a very nice plant my mate bread, Catpiss Kush (Catpiss x Burmese Kush). May also be a decent Afghan or a couple others whose names elude me at the moment. Anyways, can't be bothered doing a journal as I'm moving soon and have a shitload going on at work so I'll be updating here as things progress. Kia Kaha my fellow cannabrothers.

Hey man nice little grow you got going. What wattage is that led? Just finished a little project of my own,

The five seedlings are blueberry twist and the one larger is a g13 x diesel I'll be reverting. 8 cfls 4 are 1450 lumens cool daylight and the 4 are 1550 warm daylight or something like that anyway. Hope things don't catch fire lol.

rod58

my girls again , posted 7 days ago on page 183 ...fairly scooting along , just love that coco peat and power feed ..
sometimes a bloke gets stars in his eyes ..
how many months ago i stumbled onto ICMAG and totally immersed myself into breeding , so many strains and of course the community that is IC ..i've said this before , i'm new to the internet , bloody new !
i researched , ordered and planted a few flash strains ..:biggrin:
pushed my own aside ! truth is , and no way denigrating what i bought , that so far i'm very disappointed ..in other areas they probably great ..here , we have no top soil , no summer rainfall and it gets scorching hot ..lol..
all my own are hanging on quite good , the newies have mostly failed ,...what i think breeders should also factor in is drought toughness , just for me anyway hahaha..and look , i've yet to smoke these and i'm sure its bloody terrific ...my situation :dunno:
picture.php
picture.php

sorry if that sounds like a rant , its not , just saying ...

B

birdman_

Aus rocks!

Smoking.. Sugar leaf
Good looking Stuff here! ..
:smoke:

Pffft..Now Leaves.............

Last edited:
N

noyd666

my girls again , posted 7 days ago on page 183 ...fairly scooting along , just love that coco peat and power feed ..
sometimes a bloke gets stars in his eyes ..
how many months ago i stumbled onto ICMAG and totally immersed myself into breeding , so many strains and of course the community that is IC ..i've said this before , i'm new to the internet , bloody new !
i researched , ordered and planted a few flash strains ..:biggrin:
pushed my own aside ! truth is , and no way denigrating what i bought , that so far i'm very disappointed ..in other areas they probably great ..here , we have no top soil , no summer rainfall and it gets scorching hot ..lol..
all my own are hanging on quite good , the newies have mostly failed ,...what i think breeders should also factor in is drought toughness , just for me anyway hahaha..and look , i've yet to smoke these and i'm sure its bloody terrific ...my situation :dunno:View ImageView Image
sorry if that sounds like a rant , its not , just saying ...
:tiphat:
there's lots of rubbish out there rod, the pretty picture on front of packet is the same as everything else, just a pretty picture.

Brother Nature

Hey man nice little grow you got going. What wattage is that led? Just finished a little project of my own,
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65137&pictureid=1567609View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65137&pictureid=1567610View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65137&pictureid=1567611View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65137&pictureid=1567612View Image
The five seedlings are blueberry twist and the one larger is a g13 x diesel I'll be reverting. 8 cfls 4 are 1450 lumens cool daylight and the 4 are 1550 warm daylight or something like that anyway. Hope things don't catch fire lol.

Thanks B and B. It's a 150w LED though I'm sure it actually pulls a bit less, I'm estimating around 90w, but haven't confirmed this. The 200w from the same company only pulls 120w, so that's where I'm getting my guesstimate from lol. I actually have a 250w HPS that I'll end up using in this tent, but the outside temps are a little too high at the moment. Plus they're only little at the moment and don't want to over do it too soon. I have a hell of a fan in there though so the 250 will be damn good once things move along a bit.

Quite like that CFL setup, have seen some damn good grows with them. Love the refrigerator grows too, it still amazes me what we can actually do with this plant. I'd much prefer to have a decent plot outdoors, like yours in previous posts, but living in the city has it's drawbacks. Best of luck mate and keep it up no matter what.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
no indalo , the product power feed ..an organic liquid made from compost ..great stuff ! god awful stink ..:biggrin:

Great product rod ,
well used around these parts ,
pretty much on everything ,

here s a link for those unfamiliar with the product ,.

http://www.seasol.com.au/products/62/PowerFeed

i also use this product for flowering particularly ,,
but can be used in combo with the powerfeed later in growth ,
i also add molasses regularly with my feeding regime..
havent had any objections from the plants so far ..
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts