What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Star

Veteran
I remember Skunk from 90ies,yellow-light-green buds,
resiny as hell,smell like butane gas.. it was hard to hide bag if you haved this buds as they smelled on miles and
everybody know around you that you have some..

anyway in that time that wasnt best weed that you could purchase,
it was good type offcourse but i was sample some epic buds
from a unknown strain that Skunk was minor in effects,

if i could find that one i will give my own kidney for that seeds..
effects was really out of this World.

still open ozza ,
guess it needed a clean out in there ..

its touchy because there's lots of talk ,
but no one actually has what they are talking about it seems ,,
everyone's experience is different ,
and a fair chance they weren't all toking the same pot..

I remember that pot well ,
i can only guess it was the same as our american friends ,
ive seen better since that smelt as strong ,
but my preferences are for more sativa types nowadays,
i very much doubt that stuff would rock my boat like it once did ..

ozza

Veteran
I like to have a good fuck me up Indica for nights. The Skunk I remember was Indica short little stinky bastard. A had some good indicas in Amsterdam. Kosher Kush in 2011 Cup. But an even stronger one or maybe more couchlock was Kandy Kush from Paradox. That shit had me and the missus with our chins on the table and I consider I may have dribbled a little I was that fucked. The budtender and patrons were laughing at us and how slow I was. I finally got back over to the budtenders counter and told him I need Sativa quick as I couldn't be like this today. Well he fixed me up quick and told me to chug a big bong of this Super Silver haze haze pheno and a block of his Sativa Afghani Hash from his own stash. Safe to say it got me going again, although it did take two big bongs. :)

I remember that skunk too Doggy. I feel that was Sam's Skunk and I think it was different. The skunk I'm looking for could be Afghani. All the skunk had me off my face though.

Yeah Wally I reckon it might be better in my head then in reality as some of this new shit is off the hook. I just loved the smell and taste.

Your sativas are good Wally. One of those (Wally's c99*t.h.h.) * t.h.h (Tom Hills Haze) that I got hold of was Ridicous. Trichome covered bitch that stunk of Pineapple and Sherbet with a bit of Skunk smell. Leaves as big as King Kings hands. I couldn't keep it as I had to have a break from it all.... but I gave a mate a clone and he said it is his outerspace shit. Before I gave it a break I also crossed it to a Tangelo Rapido from Barneys Farm. My mate tested these out for me and they are wild. Pineapple with Tangerines and this weird taste like skunk but not. Really Sativa ish and ended up like massive plants, which he is pissed at cause I said the Auto side might (I did say might) make it smaller. I guess it got more of of the Tangerine dream side hey? :)

Buds n Blunts nice plants mate.

Rod I hope your still saving some of those Sk2 for your friends. :)

Dog Star

Veteran
Agree.. Wally gear are best yielders to this day i experienced..

Z 99 very easy breaking 1g per W indoor..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Lucky he had some sativa handy ozza ,

what year were you growing your skunks ,,
there was heaps of super skunk around i recall,
that might fit with the fat leafed indica type plant ??

i think most of our offerings came via nevs seed bank , after 88 ??
though i did get some skunk previous to that called cal skunk, so i guess there was skunk other than nevs offerings ,,

ozza

Veteran
Frigging real lucky Wally as It was My Birthday and about 1-2pm in the Arvo. Hardly sleep time.

I also think what I want might be a Superskunk type.

I was a bit naughty when I was younger and had an older brother that I would do everything he did, just to prove I was as tough. So when I was 14 (95) I planted up fifty Skunk seeds. Cause he planted 1. well turns out I was good at it and he wasn't as good. :) He did teach me the basics like cow shit instead of horse shit and shake a male in a bag then stick the bag on the female and shake again. I use to sacrifice the best plant to the male every year. Bro said I was mad until he smoked the second year batch, said keep doing what ever the fuck your doing.

We got a skunk haze cross after this that was insane in a different way. I still know a dude that runs a sweet skunk that is more skunk then sweet but still not the goods. Gets you mighty smashed up though still. Wouldn't call it sativa or indica, probably the best from both worlds.

So what other names have you heard for Australian Strains, We had eye popper- cause you would cough so much your eyes would pop out, it was sweet tasting as it went in but when you tried to breathe out it would choke you, you'd cough alot of get red eyes. Must have been nasty shit on it I reckon.

Choko, didn't choke your but tasty like choko. Death - was nasty shit. Black looking weed I reckoned they just dried after it was way too wet too long. My friend latter told me he made it by watering his plants with dilluted bong water. :(

I had some Ducksfoot in 98. They called it Ducksfoot Skunk. Tasty like berries, had purple in it and fruit flies. You had to pick the bastards out.

Aussie Purple - Pure purple plant from start to finish. I tried to fix it and got the shits. It wouldn't get any green. I asked my Bro WTF? and he handed my a Weed Baseball card, with a picture of Aussie Purples on it and said "It is a purple plant ya fuckwit"

Emu Spew and Koala Poo.- These were local skunks bred with Sativas. Both of them smelt like Koala poo. I said I wouldn't smoke spew. I did though. :)

rod58

haaa, well if you need to know anything just go to the source ...asked sam skunkman about skunk#2 and indeed there was ..more skunkier than #1 , not as sweet ..:)

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Noydie

That was the code for Skunk back in the day .
I GOT THE PEPE bro !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

rod58

well you certainly know when you live in a dry area , get real excited when 3mil of rain falls ...:biggrin:
quite amazing though that the boost things get from all that free and very available nitrogen in the air , far better than any application ..

Space Case

Veteran
Whats up folks down under? I am headed to New Zealand for a few weeks, visiting family and having "holiday". Whats good for a stoner in the land of the long white cloud?

Goldust

you guys have all lost me with the skunk chat as i only started smoking half way during highschool mid 90's and wouldnt have a clue what we were smoking

ozza

Veteran
you guys have all lost me with the skunk chat as i only started smoking half way during highschool mid 90's and wouldnt have a clue what we were smoking

Yeah I'm only young or bout then but I was blessed to have a few connoisseurs around me.

I had a friend that had a friend ;)that had organised with 10 other mates around the world to send between them 4 oz of each others ganja. So at different times of the year he would receive 4 oz of Maui Waui from Hawaii or Red Columbian, Something his Yankee mate called chronic, Laos, Thai, and some other strange ones. His Moroccan mate didn't have flowers one time so he sent 4 oz of hash. :biggrin: They got back Mango and loved it.

This was in late 90's Early 2000's.

After Edit: this post makes me want to go back in time, been a while.....

budsnblunts

Veteran
The same year I lost that silver pearl I also lost a so claimed 14 year old strain over super skunk, came from the same fullas I got the silver pearl and g13 x diesel and they had no reason for bullshit. They said it was 14 years old due to the fact they couldn't get it to produce seed, but it was this fullas favorite smoke. He had some amazing tasting jack herer I had tried, so to say the super skunk was his favorite really got me wondering how good it must be, I never tried it. :'(

Goldust

Feeling safety concerns atm thanks to some fucktard
How do I deactivate or remove posts or shouldn't I m just really paranoid

budsnblunts

Veteran
Sorry to hear man, I recommend trying to distance your self and the usage of any thing that worries you, delete your history or better yet download a program called ccleaner. It's pretty good no shady shit, will wipe heaps of cached data and other hidden stuff we don't know about from using the net and computer in general. Then when you feel you are in the clear come on back... Hope this helps anyway. I can send some links to that cc cleaner if it helps, really simple program especially if you feel computer illiterate (no offence intended)

Goldust

Well I was just checking facecrap when noticed some msg from said idiot about arguement with him and his Mrs posts a screen capture from a msg him and his Mrs phone and also had my first name and a amount

Wtf! **** won't answer his phone to remove said post
I have deleted my facecrap

I've used that ccleaner program before

Just got an update from his Mrs
Well surprise surprise that dickhead has started drinking again
Went around to his fathers house with a knife a cricket bat smashed all his dad's windows
They have taken out a restraining order on him and Mrs get on on him also

Doesn't the government tell us alcohol is a safe drug hahaha

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Well I was just checking facecrap when noticed some msg from said idiot about arguement with him and his Mrs posts a screen capture from a msg him and his Mrs phone and also had my first name and a amount

Wtf! **** won't answer his phone to remove said post
I have deleted my facecrap

I've used that ccleaner program before

Just got an update from his Mrs
Well surprise surprise that dickhead has started drinking again
Went around to his fathers house with a knife a cricket bat smashed all his dad's windows
They have taken out a restraining order on him and Mrs get on on him also

Doesn't the government tell us alcohol is a safe drug hahaha

Just delete that dude and never reply to anything again ..
In time things will be fine ...

N

noyd666

NICE TO SEE AND HEAR THE RAIN ON ROOF AGAIN, NOT MUCH BUT WAIT ITS TASSIE MORE COMING.
picture.php

rod58

yeah just missed us noyd , swept down through kalgoolie yesterday and now dumping heaps on south oz and extending out to you guys ..like you said , more coming ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts