What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldust

thinking of ditching my Hps and changing to led

as globe needs changing and heat is a problem
and no im not running aircon or going to

thoughts?

J.V

ICMag Donor
Hey Wally.....I like the contrasting colours in that bit of hand rolled hash......When I first clapped eyes on it I thought it was a turd of some description....I was thinking "What the hell" than the penny dropped..

Looks nice..:)

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey Jv ,
yea cool colours ,
was nice hash , full melt bubble hash is hard to beat,
its really on another level to just "hash"

J.V

ICMag Donor
While I'm on the subject.....Going back a few years ago, a friend and I were on a road trip down to Rockhampton...On the way down, I pulled off the Highway at Clareveiw.....I never drove over the railway line, into the township...
there is an area just off the highway to pull over....

Directly across from this area is the public toilets......About 100 metres away.......Queensland rail have put up a chain mesh fence to stop people from walking across the railway line to the toilets....So if you have to go, you need to drive into the settlement of Clareveiw.....

So....I stepped out of the vehicle and walked around back to stretch my legs...And heres this big turd sitting on the tarmac....I thought you dirty bastard....Obviously they had to go, and they weren't going to scale the fence to use the public toilets....

budsnblunts

Veteran
HAHAHAHAHAAHA POTATO!, well I felt like a bit of a knob. But I laughed all day yesterday about it. That looks crazy! Stink to find someones shit on the ground to J.V, been there before. Cool you didn't step in it first hahaha....

J.V

ICMag Donor
HAHAHAHAHAAHA POTATO!, well I felt like a bit of a knob. But I laughed all day yesterday about it. That looks crazy! Stink to find someones shit on the ground to J.V, been there before. Cool you didn't step in it first hahaha....

Yeah I reckon......Would of had a real shitty time if that was the case.:biggrin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

hehehe,
all good man ,, it did kinda resemble a potato when i had a second look ...
all colours and looks ,, just like the erb ,
makes it exciting making hash ,
you never quite know what its gonna be like until your done ..

ever seen purple hash ??

this thread lacks pics ,, so ,,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Holy shit, never seen that before. Looks so good, really yum. potentially devastating. I have smoked a little hash before, light yellow shit. But this stuff here is dream world style stuff. Some of it looks like large quantity to. Those fields you done, all on the low key? Really impresses me what some people can pull off.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Holy shit, never seen that before. Looks so good, really yum. potentially devastating. I have smoked a little hash before, light yellow shit. But this stuff here is dream world style stuff. Some of it looks like large quantity to. Those fields you done, all on the low key? Really impresses me what some people can pull off.

im always impressed with what i see on icmag,
stoners are very creative , smart , and hard working folk,
only gotta look around a couple of threads to see that ,
big thumbs up to the stoner,
for thinking outside the box ...

Rumblefish

Yup ! its fucking amazing what you can do when your force to improvise ,stoners cop a bad rap with this idea that people have that you just sit around all day pulling cones and saying "wow man" I dont know how many times ive come inside in the afternoon thinking I might take a break and get out of the heat for a while and sit down have a drink and a couple of cones of a haze x and before you know it Im thinking of some job that needs doing or just had a bright idea about how improvise about doing something that I was short on materials to do and before ya know it Im back fiddling around outside just doing shit that would have not been done otherwise ! stoners lazy..fuck no! creative motivated are more how I see it . puffs Rf

budsnblunts

Veteran
I quickly popped into the bush a couple days ago for some natural healing. Society grogs up my mind from time to time. I was wondering what your fellows opinions on whether to top these or not?
These are around 3.5 feet tall and have been in bud about 2-3 weeks now.

These ones here have only just started to flower, really health fat pisitols pumping. But I worry about the stretch, haven't really seen enough long stretcher to know how they'll be in flower. Anyone reckon I should top them? I didn't want to bug them while in flowering but I will if I have to. I probably will that's what my gut and head tell me. But it also says I should have done them whilst in veg hard to. I top all my back yard babies, but I was just letting these ones go.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Oh I came across the cool clearings to, old skid sites from loggers I think. These are about 15k in the bush off some old over grown trails. I mountain bike in, it's awesome.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I quickly popped into the bush a couple days ago for some natural healing. Society grogs up my mind from time to time. I was wondering what your fellows opinions on whether to top these or not? [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64709&pictureid=1556306&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
These are around 3.5 feet tall and have been in bud about 2-3 weeks now.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64709&pictureid=1556307&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64709&pictureid=1556308&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
These ones here have only just started to flower, really health fat pisitols pumping. But I worry about the stretch, haven't really seen enough long stretcher to know how they'll be in flower. Anyone reckon I should top them? I didn't want to bug them while in flowering but I will if I have to. I probably will that's what my gut and head tell me. But it also says I should have done them whilst in veg hard to. I top all my back yard babies, but I was just letting these ones go.
top once ,, bend them into submission the rest of the time ,
i try to encourage them to grow a ball of vegetative material ,, its quite possible with a little bending and training ,
i dont let any branches get too long without bending them down again , encouraging the lateral growth ,
more bud sites ,, more buds ..

hey rumblefish ,, yep thats how i see it too , though it really has to be the right pot ,, last stuff i had was terrible for motivation, so yea back to the hazy types and other energetic sativas,
no kush , limited indica influence .. imo , thats for hash ,,,

Dog Star

Veteran
Looking great spots Budsnblunts,are you digging holes for plants and what size you made
if you do??

You growing regulars or fems on that spots??

Dog Star

Veteran
Understand what you think on motivations and type of weed
and belive with your climate this is even more stress...

in those area its a sin for body to toke indicas..

smoking now lately Amnesia Bubbles and its much better for
mading any job than when i was use Alien Gifts that are almost
pure indy polyhybrid.. hard to move on that weed no matter
that is Winter and cold here..

Sativas are much better for hot and humid areas,mostly cause of effects and what they made to body,refreshing...

Indyies are for cold areas as they made you static,you dont loose much energy and they are great for cures-concetrates cause of that
as there is those tranquilization of highest rate,sleeping,eating..

you become as a bear in a Winter time... ;)

top once ,, bend them into submission the rest of the time ,
i try to encourage them to grow a ball of vegetative material ,, its quite possible with a little bending and training ,
i dont let any branches get too long without bending them down again , encouraging the lateral growth ,
more bud sites ,, more buds ..

hey rumblefish ,, yep thats how i see it too , though it really has to be the right pot ,, last stuff i had was terrible for motivation, so yea back to the hazy types and other energetic sativas,
no kush , limited indica influence .. imo , thats for hash ,,,

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Yep your onto it doggie ,,
anything with much indica in it during this time of year ,,
nope , its hard enough to operate already ,, lol ...

gotta get a little fussier now we have all this variety,
and less hostile climate to grow in ,,,

i dont like getting "stoned" ,, i prefer to get "high" ..

Dog Star

Veteran
Need to addmit you Donald i dont love Summer any more... its weird i know
cause then are sunny days and you can go in nature,more enjoy outside,etc...

but i feel last years like a hell coming on Earth.. its no fun anymore to be on sun
as it made me twichy and easy pissed,and i am at 45.5 North cap...

i cant imagine myself in even hotter climate but already i thinked to move in Canada
or Finland... have a big appetite for coldness as she made me cool and i can think
more proper then..

Readed also that our serotonine level is dependable with outdoor temperature and i sees
directly this in mine case 100% is true.

AC in Summer time is manna from heaven.. ;)

ozza

Veteran
Need to addmit you Donald i dont love Summer any more... its weird i know
cause then are sunny days and you can go in nature,more enjoy outside,etc...

but i feel last years like a hell coming on Earth.. its no fun anymore to be on sun
as it made me twichy and easy pissed,and i am at 45.5 North cap...

i cant imagine myself in even hotter climate but already i thinked to move in Canada
or Finland... have a big appetite for coldness as she made me cool and i can think
more proper then..

Readed also that our serotonine level is dependable with outdoor temperature and i sees
directly this in mine case 100% is true.

AC in Summer time is manna from heaven.. ;)

They call it the silly season in Darwin everyone gets pissed/drunk in the pub in the Air con, then walk into the sun and the brain just bubles from the heat and they go a little silly.

Doggie what is the serotonin thing you speak of?

Rumblefish

Hey dont we live well nowadays ,well I mean in as far as most have air con houses to live in and the creature comfort stuff ,just kicking back having a few cones and enjoying listing to some mixes I downloaded ,telly on. got the visualizations going on the pc .puff puff pass,going to get a cold drink out the fridge...fuck we didnt have a fridge when I was a kid and had to go milk a cow if ya wanted milk...air con ooohhhh we only dreamed about air con ...remember how good we got it when ya see someone on the down and out eh! g night ya all puffs Rf

Status
Not open for further replies.