What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozza

Veteran
:biggrin: can still remember as a kid mum came in laughing loudly I heard her say to the old man I was on the tin an the night man lifted the flap up and took and replaced the shit tin in one foul swoop. remember the old bottle''o'' horse n cart, the baker horse ,n cart, we used to flog the bread, lucky to get a feed them days lol. got more belts than feeds. yahoooo. gotta say the cartmen were pretty tough bastards, I mean having a hard hit is bad enough but to cart it around on yer shoulders ahhhh they had a leather patch over there shoulder, shitstains n runs all over, probably on top wages:biggrin:better go n hit the porcalane.View Image

I would feel like I'm shitting on a dinner plate?:biggrin:

budsnblunts

Veteran
What are the feelings of you fullas and "Australia day"? Are yous all for? Or are there some against the principle it holds? I was curious and had the feeling this might be a touchy subject, apologies in advance....

Rumblefish

picture.php

rod58

What are the feelings of you fullas and "Australia day"? Are yous all for? Or are there some against the principle it holds? I was curious and had the feeling this might be a touchy subject, apologies in advance....

" touchy " .. not here buds , some are and thats their prerogative .. i'm patriotic and proud of it and i celebrate australia day ..
what happened 228 ? years ago happened then , i'm not going to get in a shit fight with anyone over my beliefs or their beliefs ...
lifes too short for that , i celebrate that i live in an awesome country , that i'm everyones equal and that i've worked hard and saved my money and i have a home and a family ...to me its that simple ..
my opinion !:tiphat:

" touchy " .. not here buds , some are and thats their prerogative .. i'm patriotic and proud of it and i celebrate australia day ..
what happened 228 ? years ago happened then , i'm not going to get in a shit fight with anyone over my beliefs or their beliefs ...
lifes too short for that , i celebrate that i live in an awesome country , that i'm everyones equal and that i've worked hard and saved my money and i have a home and a family ...to me its that simple ..
my opinion !:tiphat:

well put there rod...hope all is well mate..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

seems to be getting more touchy each year ,
so i dont have anything to do with it ..

we are aware of what occurred in the past,
and i know its important we dont forget ,
but cant everyone just get along for a day ?

budsnblunts

Veteran
Looking really good mate, some fat bushes there. Love the look of the ones you've been training. Can't wait to see what they're like in full bloom!

budsnblunts

Veteran
I've been wanting a stealth grow box to start my breeding projects in. I'm making the lights atm, just 4 b22 sockets each wired onto an extension cord, I'll be using two extension cords, 8 lights all up. 4 cool white 4 warm whites cfl's. They run safely from the looks of it all. I am using an old fridge to do it in. Today I began cutting a few squares for intake and extraction.

S

Sat X RB

How come the pots satty ??
They would be a lot happier in the ground and get a lot bigger ...

well, because these were going to be a couple of little ones I 'd keep close by. but the potting mix musta been too good ... and I musta watered them properly ... and stuff. so my couple of little ones are big now ... and soon I 'm going to visit a bloke up north and won't be able to water them ... and if they don't survive while I 'm gone I might not have any dope at all for the rest of the year ... so you will see there is a certain amount of sacrifice going on here for my friend up north.

oh well, ya can't have too many friends I say ...

and the other thing is ... I was gonna plant a cuppla beds but the thought of huge qty's of dope ... watering, picking, trimming, packing, naughty stuff, more naughty stuff ... and the labour I 'd need ... trustworthy labour ... etc etc ... IT GOT ALL TOO MUCH! I just want a quiet life ...

Last edited:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Why don't you drop them in the ground? Or sit the pots in some form of water holding solution? Quite the predicament there mate. Mulch on top of the pots even?

Status
Not open for further replies.