What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldust

Just watched/listened to a Argument between a friend of mine and Mother inlaw over a number of subjects including drugs
My mother inlaw is truly crazy
if we legalized anybody could take over country cos we would all be too stoned to care bs :crazy:
i had to walk away after ahwile and still feel akward

Goldust

:)

Attachments

• C
    C
    130.8 KB · Views: 51
S

Sat X RB

Quirky is NOT the word!

Quirky is NOT the word!

fuc ya noyd. one hell of a quirky chap. i like trying to connect the references. haven't managed a single one yet ;)

well, Mr Blunts ... we has bin knowing the Noydie here for a while and it IS TRUE he is a quirky chap. he is so quirky in fact that even tho we all have spoken with him for some years now ... we know absolutely nothing about him ... except that the gear he grows looks first class ...

And it is clear whether we understand him or not ... that he has a heart of pure gold!

budsnblunts

Veteran
well, Mr Blunts ... we has bin knowing the Noydie here for a while and it IS TRUE he is a quirky chap. he is so quirky in fact that even tho we all have spoken with him for some years now ... we know absolutely nothing about him ... except that the gear he grows looks first class ...

And it is clear whether we understand him or not ... that he has a heart of pure gold!

Touche Sat, I can only agree with your words. You guys are all one of a kind here... I'm very lucky being able to talk to yous thanks. Hope the holidays are going good for all of you.

Dog Star

Veteran
Merry Christmass folks... was hole Christmass blazed under BHO effects..

sleeped most of a day,calm and quiet...

budsnblunts

Veteran
Merry Christmass folks... was hole Christmass blazed under BHO effects..

sleeped most of a day,calm and quiet...

Hey Dog, that sounds like an awesome Christmas man, the heat here was so intense. You couldn't escape it and the sun has just been sucking the life out of everyone. Other then that was an wicked time. Happy new years to the rest of you chaps for the next few days to come.

N

noyd666

500,000 ADD, THE STONER SLOTH. THEY RECKON WE ARE STONED SLOTHS lol.
picture.php
picture.php
cheeky bastards.

S

Sambo710

Fucken mum keeps calling me a sloth. Yeah i might be high but i can run circles around you alchos' hahahha

S

Sambo710

Just watched/listened to a Argument between a friend of mine and Mother inlaw over a number of subjects including drugs
My mother inlaw is truly crazy
if we legalized anybody could take over country cos we would all be too stoned to care bs :crazy:
i had to walk away after ahwile and still feel akward

OMG does she realise every time she fills up with petrol she is helping fund ISIS??? Fuck people are stupid. I'd rather smoke weed then help isis, fuck id rather smoke meth haha!

S

Sambo710

Not saying she was saying anything about isis, but thats whats up yo. Our government allows it, the government she most probably voted for. Anyway, rofl at humans. Stupid stupid stupid

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hope everyone's day is going along smoothly and if you planned anything, you manage to achieve that task. Peace fullas.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
rant...
ROFL those stoner sloth ads are bloody brilliant :biglaugh:
Sad fact about these NSW Anti-Marijuana ads is, it's going to be a slog to get recreational use legalized or even decriminalized, Medical Marijuana OK sure that is going to happen but when they put out ads like these, it's very clear what stance the govts are going take in regards to recreational use, basically it ain't going to happen any time soon. Anyways that's just my little opinion about that, I really want the peeps in power to prove me wrong that's for sure.
/rant...
Been smoking some of Wal's MBS crosses over this holiday period and damn it gets me fucked up :biglaugh:
:smoke out:

Status
Not open for further replies.