What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldust

Well fucking hell We got home last night from Christmas food shopping
and my Wife checks her Email and there's one from her work We are sorry but we no longer need you
This was after telling her all was fine with her job
after the workplace letting go other staff
Merry fucking Christmas

budsnblunts

Veteran
Well fucking hell We got home last night from Christmas food shopping
and my Wife checks her Email and there's one from her work We are sorry but we no longer need you
This was after telling her all was fine with her job
after the workplace letting go other staff
Merry fucking Christmas
I didn't think they could do that without adequate notice given... fucking assholes out of all times of the year. same thing just happened to my younger brother and his little family of three.

N

noyd666

yep easier to sack someone these days, no face to face, completely gutless. glad I was in a good union.

budsnblunts

Veteran
yeah a union is becoming a must.. people are heartless. especially farmers. hope things work out four you gold. as my nana says, when one door shuts another one opens. merry Christmas fellas

N

noyd666

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
pizza is off the menu.

budsnblunts

Veteran
fuc ya noyd. one hell of a quirky chap. i like trying to connect the references. haven't managed a single one yet ;)

budsnblunts

Veteran

hey ricket awesome looking plants there man. just been in to water some babies of mine
keep safe man!

Goldust

I didn't think they could do that without adequate notice given... fucking assholes out of all times of the year. same thing just happened to my younger brother and his little family of three.

sorry to hear about it happening to your brother as well

but it was easy for them to get away with it as the Mrs had only been there for 4 weeks and still casual until probation was over
has left some of her belonging there as they shut for christmas so she better get them back

at least centerlink will be paying her again

budsnblunts

Veteran
sorry to hear about it happening to your brother as well

but it was easy for them to get away with it as the Mrs had only been there for 4 weeks and still casual until probation was over
has left some of her belonging there as they shut for christmas so she better get them back

at least centerlink will be paying her again

thanks man. yeah that casual employment can be a right asshole. time to kick back and enjoy the time we have. for now anyway. yous aren't to stressed about it happening now?

budsnblunts

Veteran
not as much
got High as fuck after the news last night

The perfect cure. Nothing like a real world problem to bring the brightness of the world to a dull, dull colour. That's my problem most of the time any way. I really do hope something fucking awesome happens to you and your partner. Really really awesome.

ozza

Veteran
My work fucked me over after 9 years and ten months casual. Fuckers didn't know that you got long service leave even as a casual. When I told them I was close, they sacked me because they thought if I didn't make the ten years, I didn't get it. Pro Rata is a word they will hate forever now and unfair dismissal another phrase. Safe to say I got more then just the long service leave I wanted. Best thing that could have happened, I hated the Fucks.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Merry Christmas to you too noyd and all the rest of the Australian community here, been awesome talking shit with you guys the past few weeks. Thanks and keep safe.

rod58

yeah , and same to you budsnblunts and all you other reprobates on IC ...
merry christmas and a safe new year ..:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.