What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

PDX Dopesmoker

It's the thought that counts. :laughing:

Thanks, I think I noticed some of that good luck you were wishing on me, I discovered a tomato flavored pheno of one of my homemade crosses last night in a female whos a great granddaughter of the original Tomato Kush. Thats the first offspring thats anywhere close to the long lost original from three years ago and I got a couple dozen nice seeds off it too.

Dankwolf

Thanks, I think I noticed some of that good luck you were wishing on me, I discovered a tomato flavored pheno of one of my homemade crosses last night in a female whos a great granddaughter of the original Tomato Kush. Thats the first offspring thats anywhere close to the long lost original from three years ago and I got a couple dozen nice seeds off it too.

Nice . I am really digging odd canabis flavors lately . I got one lately that smelled like biscuits and gravy and another that was a perfect match for fresh salmon blood . :tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Nice . I am really digging odd canabis flavors lately . I got one lately that smelled like biscuits and gravy and another that was a perfect match for fresh salmon blood . :tiphat:

Lol@blood.

I had a Strawberry Cough that smelled exactly like a strawberry milkshake while I was harvesting her. Took a few cuts of that one.

Nice . I am really digging odd canabis flavors lately . I got one lately that smelled like biscuits and gravy....

The "Thin Mint" that I grew this time around has a bit of that "biscuits & gravy" thing going on as it cures up more lol.

You're actually the only other person I've heard use that to describe an essence of weed....I've noticed it before in certain cuts of "GSC"/thin mint sometimes, there has been a few times over the past few years where I've exclaimed "smells like biscuits & gravy!" when smelling some new herb that a friend or I has lol.

It's that doughy/earthy note combined with a distinct peppery-note up front, makes me think of biscuits & gravy seasoned with black pepper as soon as I smell it lol. That came to my mind immediately the first time I smelled that essence.

St. Phatty

So how many people (in the Northern Hemisphere) still have plants going outdoors ?

I left 2 branches on one Sativa to see if they would put on more resin, now that they have the root system all to themselves.

The 2 Indica plants I was thinking about regen-ing are sort of stuck outdoors. Too heavy to move unless I transplant them which must decrease the chance of a successful re-gen.

Meanwhile it's freezing nights and very sunny days.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I leave a small branch with a bud and try to get it to rodelize for fem pollen. No luck so far this year.

Last year's Original Glue
picture.php

I tried to STS them but no joy.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got a ton of different strains between indoor and outdoors. Most of the Cannarado stuff is great tasting herb that's really strong. The OG Gelato and Peyote Wi-Fi, Bruce Banger, and most of the Sweat Seeds stuff I ran is very good. The Dosido they have I harvest one that's super strong!!! wished I got a cut of it. 😭

PDX Dopesmoker

So how many people (in the Northern Hemisphere) still have plants going outdoors ?

I left 2 branches on one Sativa to see if they would put on more resin, now that they have the root system all to themselves.

The 2 Indica plants I was thinking about regen-ing are sort of stuck outdoors. Too heavy to move unless I transplant them which must decrease the chance of a successful re-gen.

I still have some, I had some plants that didn't start flowering until mid Sept so they're not even all that well developed yet. I'm not sure if they're all alive, a few of them are clearly still growing, but some might be just standing dead if they're not dormant or just growing too slowly to notice. It was pretty near freezing a couple nights ago so I'm not really sure if that maybe killed some of them or not, so I yesterday I started trying to take the same closeup of the same bud on one of the questionable plants every day until I notice some growth or a lack thereof for sure.
Oct 31
U7xUN0Q.jpg

Nov 1
VIcPDxy.jpg

Looks like nothing conclusive so far

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That Grapology I ran is strong grape tasting weed, pretty strong too. My buddy Croniholic made a cross about 10yrs or so ago from AK47 x Nycd , it was called Russian Diesel, so guys may remember he sent a bunch into seedbay for freebies. To this day I've never smoked tastier weed, it was like Strawberry Creme soda!!! That's why I run a lot of strains I'm always looking for something better.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

I'm more Ohio valley Appalachia region but everybody I know has already harvest and probably smoked it up around here. There very few guys that's told me about there grows harvest probably a mounth ago. We had a lot of sun and no rain this summer, I complete 180 in mother nature this summer to my advantage!!! All that rain last year sucked

PDX Dopesmoker

Heres the November 2 picture of this plant that may or may not be dead or permanently dormant
NaNBCsr.jpg

This one is real slow growing too, its at about 6.5 weeks now and seems like its stunted from the cold. Fortunately it looks like cold stunting doesn't inhibit resin production terribly.
Cdz7F84.jpg

Miniature momma, shes only about a foot high.
yPzpA5f.jpg

This was her brother, but now I'm not so sure about that anymore
fb6YTfc.jpg

Looks like *he might even be producing a seed
xTJDBtR.jpg

yardgrazer

I have some cuts and plants I was hoping to seed that are still out there, don't seem to be developing much at this point, but maybe a little. It has gotten down below freezing a few nights, moved the females into a barn overnight several times. Left dads outdoors, just to see what happens (covered in frost in the morning, recover as soon as the sun warms them enough). Also, I completely forgot but I left a popcorn bud on a plant I harvested a few weeks back but otherwise left in place, noticed it yesterday, purpled but otherwise looks good.

Frankly at this point I'm tempted to just push the seed plants as long as they can possibly go, and see what happens. There will be a few days coming up where it barely breaks freezing during the day, but then probably back to milder temps again. New England and all, what can ya do?

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
ACE Golden Tiger x Panama

ACE Golden Tiger x Panama

picture.php

picture.php

Photo about 1,5 weeks before chopping... colas got so heavy that branches even being staked, rotated pointing downwards!

St. Phatty

View Image

View Image

Photo about 1,5 weeks before chopping... colas got so heavy that branches even being staked, rotated pointing downwards!

That's why I think the natural state of a mature plant in bloom, might be to have droopy branches and buds hanging to the ground.

They seem to want to do that. Also it gets light to all the bud parts that didn't get light.

PDX Dopesmoker

This one is still going, I think I can notice some slight growth in today's image versus the first picture like this I took on Oct 31.
tlPKzKM.jpg

These are the tops of the three other remaining South African bagseed plants
txgY4Tp.jpg

W5ks89S.jpg

oGOs1YV.jpg

Some more conventional western USA genetics
RtWH59q.jpg

St. Phatty

I have a dirty task.

Since I can't roll the harvested bottoms into the garage, I was going to dig up the tops (massively disturbing the root system), drop the still-alive plant in a plastic tub, and let it sit under a 250 watt metal halide (with a fresh bulb).

Pretty sure that will lower the chances of a successful re-veg.

Dankwolf

I have a dirty task.

Since I can't roll the harvested bottoms into the garage, I was going to dig up the tops (massively disturbing the root system), drop the still-alive plant in a plastic tub, and let it sit under a 250 watt metal halide (with a fresh bulb).

Pretty sure that will lower the chances of a successful re-veg.

I have had pm or mold every time I brought a full,outside plant inside .just a heads up . you might want to get some h202 on hand

Latest posts

Latest posts