What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
LA Confidential

LA Confidential

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Pot plant hiding in the roses next to the sidewalk
1WyQt3X.jpg

In front of the church
ywqcby3.jpg

These plants stayed really small all summer and only really came to life in mid Sept when it started raining, but they're under a street light so neither of the two have flowered yet, there was another that dropped dead before the rain came. They're the only two known survivors of about 1000 seeds I planted around town.
TllJlEN.jpg

This is the other one, its leaning over some but perfectly healthy. I'm thinking about taking them back home so they can flower because theres some low 30s in the forecast, but I also like the idea of them staying out there until they die so I can see how the story ends.
RtAfF7k.jpg

Hawk and crow
xR9COVV.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

That is awesome PDX.

Thanks, its been a nice amusement for me all summer having these plants around town to look at.

This is one of the South African bagseed strains said to be of likely Swazi origin that I've been growing in slightly more controlled circumstances.
I2DIeCB.jpg

This is the top closer up, its been flowering about 5-6 weeks
PZxbhvV.jpg

This is a little box of some seeds I started at the end of July which started flowering around mid September.
vKO2Oiq.jpg

I got 3 shaped like that one in the background and this one in the foreground is the other one.
pHiJ6l5.jpg

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
That's so much fun PDX, those hiding in plain sight plants would be cool to get clones of. I often have thought about that, just toss some seeds out to see what happens. I think you may have seen it in my thread but I had a small plant and a bunch of small seedlings pop up in the birdseed pile in my yard after tossing some out there.

I kind of wonder if some older folks just don't recognize it as MJ because they were indoctrinated anti-pot propaganda during the rein of equatorial Sativas and to them the Indica broadleaves just dont register as MJ. The ducksfoot strain took it a step further in this method of disguise.

PDX Dopesmoker

This is a more full pic of the one remaining female of the South African bagseed strain said to be of likely Swazi origin that I post some pics of yesterday
1TZXwo3.jpg

This is one of the females of the other strain of South African bagseed strain said to be of likely Swazi origin I've got going
8DfpNst.jpg

XqVWhKA.jpg

My camera battery ran out yesterday before I could get a better picture of the other less Bubbaesque pheno of that little group of four plants
wxe3bDp.jpg

A little purple flower, hopefully making me seeds for more purple flowers.
1dYbC3J.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

I went out and got those two by the church, we've got some sub freezing weather in the forecast locally for the next few days and they weren't ever going to flower where they were so having them die there wouldn't do anyone any good.
One is male, one female, the ground the male was in was so hard I broke the hinge on my folding shovel trying to dig it up and I might have damaged him too much in the process of getting him out of the ground, but the female came out with a nice big root ball and probably stands somewhat of a chance of making some flowers.
l6h3r6l.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

Transfering good karma to your account PDX

Don't, I think I killed them both in the transplant, they didn't look good at all today, wilting badly and I couldn't get them to recover. They might have been better off under the streetlight in front of the church in the freezing weather. Who knows what kind of awesome taproot I must've destroyed when I pulled them out of the ground, they'd been growing there from seed since May.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Don't, I think I killed them both in the transplant, they didn't look good at all today, wilting badly and I couldn't get them to recover. They might have been better off under the streetlight in front of the church in the freezing weather. Who knows what kind of awesome taproot I must've destroyed when I pulled them out of the ground, they'd been growing there from seed since May.

It's the thought that counts. :laughing:

'Boogieman'

Has anybody tried putting clear trash bags for a small trashcan over individual colas later in bloom and before a strong rain and take them off immediately once the rain stops? I'm sure it would act like a humidity dome but could be a better option then letting big colas get soaked.

Latest posts

Latest posts