What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just an update on my DIY dry trimmer. Works well but I have to make a few modifications.
  1. The buds flow to the edges so trimming is not as even as it should be. Going to add another wheel in the middle.
  2. Material is too tight. I think it would be better if it was looser. But not too loose because the buds will congregate in the middle. An even tension on the material is the goal.
  3. I'm going to make a smaller one with the non-stretchable material. I think it would be better. As it is, the stretch tends to keep the buds together when I want them to spread out.

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Just an update on my DIY dry trimmer. Works well but I have to make a few modifications.
  1. The buds flow to the edges so trimming is not as even as it should be. Going to add another wheel in the middle.
  2. Material is too tight. I think it would be better if it was looser. But not too loose because the buds will congregate in the middle. An even tension on the material is the goal.
  3. I'm going to make a smaller one with the non-stretchable material. I think it would be better. As it is, the stretch tends to keep the buds together when I want them to spread out.

View Image

Nice work! I made something similar a few years back with an electric motor/ vbelt although mine was made of steel ends and 1/4” screen.

I found it didn’t work well at all with loose material and pulverized it a bit, while the dense round buds come out amazing. The rounder the better imo, seems to facilitate even trimming.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Anything outdoors 2020????:biggrin:

Oh yea I'll keep us going with a 2020 anything outdoors. Not sure the fashion I'll be growing or number of plants. But I gotta be 100% more careful and switch my locations next year. People are starting to know I'm doing stuff and you gotta be careful. Really hoping for a four wheeler but I'll not sure I can afford one, I've gotta get the wife a good used car first, take care of the family with the stills I've put hundreds of thousands of hours studying these forums and always support icmag. It's always hard growing outdoors in my area without a atv, And I'm 100% my gurilla spots were compromised. I was talking to a buddy and he was telling me a good place around my house to plant, and it's were I've planted to past 2 yrs lol....i was like oh shit it's time to play dumb lol. When he said that about this area my face was probably priceless lol. He's a good dude, I just don't want him knowing to what scale I'm doing, or really anything if I can prevent it. You gotta keep your mounth shut around here. I usually act like I buy some from my buddy outta state and few I had outdoors. But I will never tell anybody about my indoor stuff except my stranger friends on icmag. Like I was saying before guys I'm gonna start a indoor thread and run it concurrent and keep it running all the time. Mainly for pics of my finished work!!! I'm so thankful everybody that stopped in. Happy Thanksgiving

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think with the long seasons we have been having in norcal these last 2 years, I'm going to try malawi. Nov 25th and still no rain.

We still got third cuts bulking out. No smalls or larf this year.

I picked the Malawi last week. The rains are on the way now.

PDX Dopesmoker

Heres some stragglers who never really made much of themselves
k13gGSe.jpg

MCKad2m.jpg

vZbfoPz.jpg

Looks like maybe the dude is trying to make some seeds, got a bug on it too
6I2sj5k.jpg

N

New_gorilla

I will be doing outdoors next summer in the UK what will you be growing next?
My list:
Smans Northern lights auto
Smans strawberry cheesecake auto
Grizzly purple auto
Smooth smoke
Respect 4 gorilla
Gorilla banana
The white og
crystal candy

That's what I'll be doing outdoors next summer.

CrushnYuba

Now that thanksgiving is over and this years stuff is almost down, I'm going to fire up the heated greenhouse for mother plants for next year.
I think I'm definitely going to do
Triangle fire cookies
Kashmere kush
Purple punch
Possibly wedding cake maybe. Not that impressed with It but worth another go.
Ace panama malawi
Gmo
Romulan

I'll probably take clones for my light depp feb 1st. My outdoor cuts will Probably be march.