What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys I got super busy, had everything harvest by around Oct 10. I've hopefully got a little something on the 4 plants I left at my guerilla location. Here's some more pics

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've not weighted anything but I've got almost 6-7 cases of quart jars loaded up. I'll probably get the scales out and see. I'm super happy with the quality of my plants this year. I came up with lots of good Cannarado, Dinafem, Sweat, Cali Connection, A little bit of Karma and Seedsman stuff. I got a nice Peyote WiFi, and still sampling a lot of strains. I like to give things about a mounth at least to cure but the Ocean Grown Cookies, Double Sundea, Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack, Moby Dick, Fruity Jack!!!! Man I thank God for this year's harvest. I'll take some time and go back and check out all the beautiful plants everybody is harvesting!!!! But at the same time I'm ready to get indoors and get that project going. I've got several clones already going, I'm hoping by thanksgiving or Before I can get start!!! Got some more clones trying to root now. I plan to start my own thread just for indoor growing, mainly pics of the Veg, and Finished plants and a lil chatting. I've got more pics to load up also. Got a small but nice The Melon from Karma, along with 2 pheno of the Biker x Sherb

'Boogieman'

I've not weighted anything but I've got almost 6-7 cases of quart jars loaded up. I'll probably get the scales out and see. I'm super happy with the quality of my plants this year. I came up with lots of good Cannarado, Dinafem, Sweat, Cali Connection, A little bit of Karma and Seedsman stuff. I got a nice Peyote WiFi, and still sampling a lot of strains. I like to give things about a mounth at least to cure but the Ocean Grown Cookies, Double Sundea, Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack, Moby Dick, Fruity Jack!!!! Man I thank God for this year's harvest. I'll take some time and go back and check out all the beautiful plants everybody is harvesting!!!! But at the same time I'm ready to get indoors and get that project going. I've got several clones already going, I'm hoping by thanksgiving or Before I can get start!!! Got some more clones trying to root now. I plan to start my own thread just for indoor growing, mainly pics of the Veg, and Finished plants and a lil chatting. I've got more pics to load up also. Got a small but nice The Melon from Karma, along with 2 pheno of the Biker x Sherb

How did the ocean grown cookies turn out? I'm thinking about trying that or the blueberry cookies from dinafem, I also have more cowbell from bodhi, I'm thinking about trying different cookie hybrids for next years outdoor. Personally I always had good plants from dinafem, blue widow being the most potent plant I ever grown outdoors.

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Early Durban SeedsMan:

picture.php

picture.php

How did the ocean grown cookies turn out? I'm thinking about trying that or the blueberry cookies from dinafem, I also have more cowbell from bodhi, I'm thinking about trying different cookie hybrids for next years outdoor. Personally I always had good plants from dinafem, blue widow being the most potent plant I ever grown outdoors.

I also think dinafem is well underated and have never had anything but 100 percent germ rates which compared to some companies who will remain nameless despite their quality genetics makes my day. 14 buck beans with 50 percent germ rates makes for 28 dollar beans. And thats rude.

I love Sweet Deep Grapefruit. First year i havent grown it in ages and im missing it.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I also think dinafem is well underated and have never had anything but 100 percent germ rates which compared to some companies who will remain nameless despite their quality genetics makes my day. 14 buck beans with 50 percent germ rates makes for 28 dollar beans. And thats rude.

I love Sweet Deep Grapefruit. First year i havent grown it in ages and im missing it.

The Moby Dick and Ocean Grown Cookies is great and that's outdoors. I'll probably pop a few for a indoor grow!!!! That's all I've ever grew but I definitely like both. I sampled some early curing buds that's really good I think. I got my Ocean Grown Cookies plant mixed up with another strain, but can tell by the taste....kinda a mild fire og taste that will hammer you. And the Moby Dick has a decent WW x and is really good also, probably stronger. But both I'd recommend for outdoors, I know the MD is kinda a outdoor strain but I'd still like to run it indoors. But that MD was my tallest outdoor plant it had to be at least 10 ft tall. But that's untopped natural. I grew so many good strains from several breeders I don't hardly know were to start. And a few buddy's of mine has some killer seeds. I'll probably definitely be popping some Serious Strawberry AK pretty soon, and kinda recap my outdoor Serious 6 grow. Sorry to ramble guys I'm trying to stop that lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
View Image

Indica leaning Blueberry Headband Cross @ 11= weeks

This one (knock on Wood) is very mold resistant. She is putting on more resin right at the end.

2 bigger plants left ~

View Image

Sativa on the left, Blue HB on the right.

View Image

Sativa buds.

Lol that's insanely nice!!!! I was looking at 20_30 gal plastic garbage cans and thinking those would be great to grow outdoors in. Also seen those black tubs with the white robe handles at Wal-Mart. I seen a guy almost 15yrs ago using those indoors when everybody was indoor the micro grows if you guys remembered that phase. To me I've always thought like Dankwolf, grow monsters lol. But those tubs are only 5$ and at least 30 gal, drill some holes in the bottom and your gold. I just seem to do better growing in plastic, like 5 gal buckets and things. But the ecogardener.com and fabric pots were great, only 7.5 gal and I grew 2 HUGE plants in those outta the 5 I had. Also Formline has those 10 gal bags I grew some big plants in. I thought about fabric indoors and tried those 2 plants I grew in the WV mars 250 thread. There nice but I'm probably gonna stick to plastic indoors. I might buy one of those tubs and try a indoor plant!!! That guys years ago would have like 4 of those SOBs under HPS and growing trees indoors in them tubs. If I grow outdoors next year I'm leaning towards 4-8 30gal+ garbage cans or tubs. I like the fabric pots and surely will reuse them after I get the roots cleaned outta the bottom. Anybody got a easy way to get the roots that went through the bottom clean out. I haven't tried anything yet, I'm hoping the jet nozzle on the water hose will work lol.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Oh I didn't know if I told you guys I had 4 plants I'd left up my guerilla location and hadn't been up there in a mounth. I rushed before dark and they look decent, I put the in a garbage bag, and had another garbage bag to give the site a clean up. I take the dog bottles of water and had those to clean up. So make sure leave no evidence of your guerilla locations. My outdoor season next year is gonna depend on getting a ATV to get my ass on top these mtns were the suns at and I can hide shit away from my land

St. Phatty

Lol that's insanely nice!!!! I was looking at 20_30 gal plastic garbage cans and thinking those would be great to grow outdoors in. Also seen those black tubs with the white robe handles at Wal-Mart. I seen a guy almost 15yrs ago using those indoors when everybody was indoor the micro grows if you guys remembered that phase. To me I've always thought like Dankwolf, grow monsters lol. But those tubs are only 5$ and at least 30 gal, drill some holes in the bottom and your gold. I just seem to do better growing in plastic, like 5 gal buckets and things. But the ecogardener.com and fabric pots were great, only 7.5 gal and I grew 2 HUGE plants in those outta the 5 I had. Also Formline has those 10 gal bags I grew some big plants in.

Rubbermaid also has a 'next size up', a big square can that holds about 60 gallons.

How much does wet soil weigh, per gallon, anyway ?

One of the things I like about the cylindrical shape is that when you water it, it forces air & oxygen down around the roots.

Latest posts

Latest posts