What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Local, mango :p

picture.php

Goats

In Vancouver and have been looking for someone with cuts to sell/trade. Have this purple Kush cut. Looking for og4, any cookie cut or anything that's fire really.

picture.php

Lots more pics of the pk in my profile.

zizration

nobody wants that pk anymore. it looks great in the bag. smells nice etc.. has decent kick but over all big fat meh. turns red at 6 wks for some reason.

Goats

nobody wants that pk anymore. it looks great in the bag. smells nice etc.. has decent kick but over all big fat meh. turns red at 6 wks for some reason.

It's always been a favorite of mine growing up. But even if nobody wants this cut, the biggest thing I'm trying to do is get my hands on gg4, forum etc. If that means paying I'm cool with it. If it means waiting until I've made more connections on IC than that's cool too.
I'm just here to learn and share mostly :dance013:

It's always been a favorite of mine growing up. But even if nobody wants this cut, the biggest thing I'm trying to do is get my hands on gg4, forum etc. If that means paying I'm cool with it. If it means waiting until I've made more connections on IC than that's cool too.
I'm just here to learn and share mostly :dance013:

Me too buddy, was a guy on here who offered to send me whatever, he was banned before I reached enough posts to private message him. Let me know what you find and we can trade for sure!

zizration

yea the pk was popular and has great bag appeal. i don't really know why it has fallen out of popularity. the gg4 is around, i know that much.. i have had a hard time tracking down specific strains, so i appreciate the journey..

good luck with your hunt sir.

I find it interesting how cuts on the west coast depreciate before they even make it to the east coast.

That PK would fucking dominate here, I kid you not. $10+ a gram, no quantity deals, and nary a quip about it.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
You gotta search, the gg4 is here (in QC). Talking bout there, i saw some monstreous plant in my garden friend. He tell me i can still get some cut, of that so called "Blue Moon" ... I bet it's related to a bb hybrid, but so far his plant seem very resistant!!!

Any info might be appreciated. :D

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Me too buddy, was a guy on here who offered to send me whatever, he was banned before I reached enough posts to private message him. Let me know what you find and we can trade for sure!

Me three ! ;)

I gave up trying to get GG4 or cookies, running scotts og, headbanger, and sunshine daydream instead to keep me busy.

A man can dream though!

Jonny Lan

Veteran
Me three ! ;)

I gave up trying to get GG4 or cookies, running scotts og, headbanger, and sunshine daydream instead to keep me busy.

A man can dream though!

Is there a way for a acmpr patient to get gg4 clones or something different than pk (in qc)

why is every body so caught up on those cuts? did you guys try the bud and fall in love with the cut? Not trying to sound negative, I love y'all dudes but you can get way more better shit from seed. I used to be caught up on the GG4 cut till i started spending lil bit more money on seeds and found some STELLAR shit.

clearheaded

Surprised dont see more mail order clome places besides medman if u want chem laced over priced clones of kush. esp since acmpr shipd clomes noe and ubiquitous online dispenseries. Soon i am sure clones will be flowin. For most of us no way to ever even see iss timewarp hp cookies gg4 etc. Esp verified and not from seed.

Bmac1

Veteran
Im surprised at that as well. I thought there would be more clone suppliers. Then again, maybe there are and im just not privy to them as my circle is quite small in the industry. Im sure more will come with legalization but im sure verification of legit cuts would still be an issue.