What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

stonedfly

What was the chosen cut referenced to?

I'm curious...if it's been stated before I apologize...

And is the original caretaker aware of the S1 release..

I'm really looking forward to running these..

Thanks Canadian Brethren!

Hugs

GT

I'm about to start a 5 pack

I would like the answers to these questions too as I spent 100$ on 6 seeds... premium price no doubt.

I don't really care too much, just outta curiosity , but I feel question #2 is important...

and I'm surpised I pulled the trigger on FEM / S1 seeds (never do) AND of GSC lineage ( just ran a handful of crosses)

so personally these are special beans to me... i guess this thread did get derailed but dammit those are the hard hitting questions ! hahah lol

Limeygreen

Veteran
The viet cheeto bud was/is shitty chemmy bud grown by Vietnamese gangs that reeked like wet soggy Cheetos in the bag. Half the time it would make my legs numb after smoking it, just nasty shit.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Well well,...

A sucky nugg shot of my candy jack!

picture.php

So far, that seem to be the real deal! And also a pleasure to smoke :D

mazar_man

@limey green - can't believe there may actually something worse than nammer growm m39.. happy it has never crossed my path!

G

Gr33nSanta

any clone only from vic high still kicking around? did he not have some special romulan on the Island at some point?

outdoordreams

Not sure if anyone has found the original romulan cut, joe would love it back if someone does find it!

Has anyone come across deathbubba?
Supposed to be Deathstar x Bubba

Jonny Lan

Veteran
Not sure if anyone has found the original romulan cut, joe would love it back if someone does find it!

I'm interested in this too, only thing I've tried from dispensaries that is any good

outdoordreams

Jonnylan we are running the deathbubba right now and they are vigorous plants. Huge colas, plants stretched a lot after 12/12.
I am not sure but I'm guessing they will take over 10 weeks flower.

I would like to try the Gelato cut, best kush I've tried from a dispensary.

mazar_man

-I was talkng to a guy at the Vancouver Lift Conference last year that sounded like he had the legit Rom Joe cut still. Pretty sure he was from Nelson area, think both are close to bubbleman so he could prob hook them up.

Snagged some of the Deatha Bubba few weeks back, pretty nice. Would love to snag a cut of that!:lightning:

mazar_man

Seems like with the switch to dispensary growing vs export good cuts are getting held alot tighter.

Gorilla Glue 4 cut is pretty legit imo based on some of the dispensary stuff I have picked up.

I passed this Ghost Triangle cut out to a few, better quality then almost anything I have come across in BC to date, interested to see if it catches.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=408078&stc=1&d=1492571986

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts