What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

outdoordreams

The deathbubba went 10 1/2 weeks but could have gone another week.
Got 2.5+ per 1000 digital with old bulbs.
The smoke is fantastic. Great high.
Very similar to the rockstar in both growth and taste and high.

Anybody try White Castle or TrainWreck?

catalyte

Veteran
^2.5 elbows?

can't imagine a Bubba varietal yielding like that unless they were vegged for 2 months.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Grape ape pheno 2 ( 5x5 footprint statium style) I have seems to be just the ticket... just under 2lb/light nothing trimmed under the size of a nickle.(9oz larf and 1/4lb trim per light also)..

I prefer the flavor of pheno 1(25% less yield) but when your clone guy mixes shit up...you make lemonade :p

gotnoname

I am a patient under the acmpr and i would like to accès different strain but I can't pm you because i don't have enough post, is there another way I can contact you ?

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Here it's the rare "Royal Freeze" ... Rare because he never been spread as much as th "Pink Freeze"

Btw this cut as nothing related to RCMC, that cross came from the same dad who brought the "Royal 39"

picture.php

picture.php

We don't really know the exact lineage of the "royal" dad .. But who care :D

Here it's my single "Candy Jack"

picture.php

Limeygreen

Veteran
I personally would turf it. Potassium bicarbonate or h202 and hmk said could help but remember mildew in cannabis is systemic and will keep coming back, doubt that it came from vegetables most mildews are plant specific and don't readily infect other genus or species. Make sure you clean your room very well before next round whatever you decide to do.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Yeah thanks, i think everything was okay, until we had 2 weeks of rains on and on!

So now i have to spray them with h202 indeed before it goes to far!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Indeed, very beautiful!

Candy Jack

picture.php

Few extra clones of CJ i transplant outdoor early july!

picture.php

Royal freeze

picture.php

picture.php