What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

PARADOX

^^ I wish i could still get azamax.. both local shops took everything off the shelf including megawash which was very tame..

Tynehead Tom

I know there are products that I can use that would simplify my issue but I like to exhaust all other options before resorting to straight up poison LOL
My house and grow rooms are completely sanitized and all my mothers in a 32foot fifth wheel over at a friends. Yesterday we took an offer on the house so no more weed rooms in this place. I gotta tear down and pack up. Good thing is i'll be able to deal with any pests in the mom room over the next 2 months while we get a deal going on a new place and move. Spinosad still eludes me tho I have been given some great info by private message from a few folks. I have some SM90 and a bag of diatomaceous earth for a top dressing on the moms. confidence is high hehehe

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I posted a link in Bmac's Organic Products thread in this subforum for a supplier of spinosad that ships to Canada. It came likety split and worked as described re: one shot. Smells like death/decay.

And they don't write "Chem./Chemique" on it like a jackass I just found for hella dope shit.

Hella dope shit is loser for super poison.

catalyte

Veteran
Hey any clone (w)horders know which GSC's are in circulation in Canada in the last 2yrs (2014-2016)?

i'm guessing someone has the Cali GSC Cut and then there's also the BCBD GSC S1.

Any info on either varietal would be much appreciated. :yes:

mazar_man

Hey any clone (w)horders know which GSC's are in circulation in Canada in the last 2yrs (2014-2016)?

i'm guessing someone has the Cali GSC Cut and then there's also the BCBD GSC S1.

Any info on either varietal would be much appreciated. :yes:

Not sure if he circulated it but Chimera brought the original GSC cut back from Cali. Authenticity verified by comparing lab tests to the bud that came direct from cookie fam. Doesn't get more legit than that imo.

catalyte

Veteran
yah yah, forum, platinum, phantom...etc, etc.....

what i meant by Cali GSC is the original cutting that originates in the Bay Area....

thanks for the input anyway guys :yes:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Umm sure you do, so which do you choose then? because its one of those three listed that you are acting all unimpressed about.

The original cutting that originates in the Bay Area is either forum , platinum, or thin mint according to phenotype. I vaguely recall reading which came first but its too vague.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Thin Mint came first. Forum was a seed from Thin Mint. Platinum a different seed AFAIK.

Chimera has Thin Mint and you will find forum cut like plants or better (or worse) in the seeds he dropped.

knuckles

Veteran
Not sure chimera ever divulged the provenance of the Gsc s1 he released...I'am going to s2 them though..should be interesting.

catalyte

Veteran
Umm sure you do, so which do you choose then? because its one of those three listed that you are acting all unimpressed about.

The original cutting that originates in the Bay Area is either forum , platinum, or thin mint according to phenotype. I vaguely recall reading which came first but its too vague.

what i am unimpressed about it is that there are tons of seed crosses of GSC out there like OGEvil pointed out, many of them simply called GirlScoutCookies even thought these seed lines may only have the GSC on the mother side of the F1 cross.

so now i will have to do some more reading about this famed "thin mint" version. Still wading thru all the BS and disinformation on the net as usual. :yes: