What's new

Anti surveillance thread

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
FWIW when its quiet and everything seems fine,,thats when your off guard and they are watching you. don't be fooled...peace

shithawk420

Veteran
Truth trout.that's when were the most vulnerable.just experienced first hand.loose lips have sunked more ships than any torpedoes

Space Toker

Veteran
Well other than a few days ago when planes kept coming one after the other, nice and quiet here! Except a little action today. I was oversleeping but awoken by a siren. I go out and at the intersection down the road, there was a flashing ambulance in the road, a vehicle or 2 in the road blocking it, and an unmarked town cop off to the side. An ambulance and a truck were blocking the road and 4-6 people in between them talking. A vehicle came up the road and had to sit at least 5 minutes before being allowed to pass as the action dispersed. This is the 2nd ambulance nearby in a fairly short amount of time. Again, I wish the best for any affected. Later, a plane kept circling and flying over my place, moving a little further away with each pass. It seemed gray and had a red stripe in the middle. It seemed to have something on the left side toward the front. Overall though, just chilling out and trying to enjoy life a little! peace

Space Toker

Veteran
Well, remember when I was talking about the K9's? Seems there was a reason for it, news heard through the grapevine where my bro works. Thing is, with how big this news is, you would think it would be in the local/regional newspapers or even the major state TV stations, but nothing! Don't want to say more until I hear more, or find out if it is even true. Luckily it does not even come close to involving me. More later. All is well lately and I can't complain! ;)

edit: on 2nd thought, unlikely this went down 3 1/2 weeks ago and I am just hearing about it the last couple days, all the intricate details I heard and nothing in the news about it. Very f'n weird to say the least!

Last edited:

Space Toker

Veteran
ok weill turns out it was a teenage kid that my bro got the info from, but if not real it was a real good story! Guy in a factory selling hard drugs for years on the job, keeping records in the company computer of every name he did business with. A fellow employee not cool with all that saw the info on the computer and sent it to the state cops, who swooped in and got the info and busted like 30 people the guy did business with. The dealer himself got a tip somehow and skipped town and is still free. Could be true but thinking most likely a story as a bust of 30 people surely would have made the news and didn't. Why he made up a story and it happened to be in my home town is beyond me though!

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Toker, can you stand the brutal MN winters? move up here, this isn't even flyover country, we aren't in between any two interesting points or popular destinations; when a plane flies overhead everyone sorta stops what they're doing and looks up to see what it is, air traffic is quite rare, helicopters are seen by me maybe 5 or 6 times a year.

it's quiet up here, tonight while letting the dogs out I could hear the freight train rolling through a nearby town which happens to be 21 miles (as the crow flies) away from me. if a property was being watched via air surveillance it would be obnoxiously obvious, couldn't be done.

Space Toker

Veteran
I could take MN I think, I like the cold and snow but don't ever have it like you do there. So that kid has a friend in the factory that told him about this, and I have no reason to believe he is lying.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I say invest in a rpg or atleast a 50 cal....lol....mass is lax on weed he aint got no worries really anyhow

Cannagirl

Just be careful, Space Toker. A close friend in another state was told on by a friends soon to be ex wife! Yep. He had taken careful measures for years and only his two best friends and cousin knew. One of his best friends started going through a bad divorce and the (ahem) woman called crime stoppers, gave them his name and hurt my friend to get back at her husband. WTF is wrong with people? They literally told him after knocking on his door with a search warrant that they had been watching him for months. 31 plants and much paraphernalia later, he got 45 days in jail (was looking at 3 years), house arrest and probation. He's a member here and several of you know him from meeting at the cup in April in Amsterdam, 2012 but I won't say his forum name, although he has given me permission, just don't feel right about it.

Stop the insanity before it makes me insane.

Damn cannagirl, that is just evil. Sorry your friend got busted, and sorry there are people like that at all. Not to be selfish but it has me thinking. I am in a legal state but can't have people knowing I grow for "private" reasons. 3 close friends know, but one just went through a bad breakup. And she knows many of my other friends. I hope I don't have problem with her, not positive she knows either. If she does, she is just the kind that would get back at my best friend by spreading the news...

Obviously, any problem she would create for me would pale in comparison to what happened to your friend. I will update here if she "takes revenge"...

Cannagirl

I know, right?? Wow, Spidermite I hope she's not as bad as that guys wife. Hell I couldn't do that to my worst enemy.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
scorned woman or jealous friends have been the cause of many busts,,,,,,prob far more than detective work busts....sometimes their case is handed to em....stay safe....SML

Space Toker

Veteran
Wow that does suck Cannagirl! I hope for the best possible outcome for all affected.

Well fairly cool here lately, planes in spurts but overall not much air traffic. Lately there are more "civilian" vehicles with state plates around, was stuck behind one on my way back from the market ; he was on my road and he finally poked past our driveway and kept going. There is a "destination" for state cops a few miles away, prob just headed there although there are easier more direct paths he could have taken. Just minutes before, ran into a van with state plates going the opposite direction in the town center (didn't get that good a look at it, but could have been that van that was parked by the neighbor's drive a while back; no wait, that one didn't have a state plate). And there was a vehicle with no one in it parked on the road (not on the side, maybe one side was slightly off the road but for the most part it was IN the road) that intersects mine; it was between 2 houses, both of which had parking available in their driveways and at both of which there was no activity.

At night, there has been this vehicle lately that judging from its headlights just sits by a farmer's field almost a mile away. that is on a hill facing my hill. When he notices I am looking, seconds later he starts moving very slowly and briefly stops a couple more times until he finally crawls past my driveway (again, in the direction of that "destination"). This has been happening 2 or 3 times already at least, and (will have to note the time) don't think at the same time either in the evening. Overall, there seems to be much more (3-4x maybe?) vehicles crawling past. A giant town highway department dump truck was doing something in front of the entrance to my driveway (when I looked, there was no sign of a person outside the truck), did something for a while (I think it was full of sand) and left. So nothing too crazy but still watching events. On the plus side (ironically in this one instance it is a plus), I literally know no one and only my brother, a couple of his friends, and the nasty aunt know I exist. peace

Onemancrew

Wow.. I just read this whole thread. Amazed.... I just got one question....

Why haven't you decided to get some video of all these weird happenings?

Space Toker

Veteran
Most of this happens at night. Pigs are illegal to film right? How about aircraft, can you film those and if so how? I would consider the idea but what's the point if I did not post it? That stop and go vehicle was back at it today, there's a neighbor's son in law that likes to do that for some reason, but he has noisy vehicles and I think enjoys terrorizing the neighborhood. A black chopper in the distance today but no big deal there. And funny acting vehicles but that was probably related to a party that was near there. So not bad right now. Thanks for reading the whole thread, that was impressive for sure! :D

Edit: one more somewhat unusual thing. I was in a farm store and all of a sudden, a skin-headed big gestapo-looking guy in plain clothes (looked like the K9 type) was behind me in line with a dog on a long leash sniffing around! I know my brother said they let people bring pets into the store where he works, but I have never seen such a thing myself! Why would you need/want to bring your pet into the store with you if your vision is fine? It would make a convenient excuse for a K9 guy to see if he can smell drugs on the clothes of customers though! That said, he did not follow me out and did not see any vehicular or other evidence outside to suggest there was anything to worry about. 3 huge military planes zoomed by low this morning, just another thing that happens every once in a while and not a concern.

Onemancrew

It is your right to film police whenever they are in public.

As a matter of fact, your allowed to film anything in public, if it was illegal paparazzi wouldn't be allowed to exist.

Don't ever let them tell you otherwise. They will intimidate you in all sorts of ways tring to make you believe that your not allowed to film them. They are liars.

Where I live the police commissioner actually put out an official statement condoning filming the police.