What's new

Anti surveillance thread

Space Toker

Veteran
I've heard differing opinions on that, but let's assume you are correct. How about aircraft?

A chopper recently flew west to east, fairly close but not right over. Like 5-10 minutes later, 2 other choppers that were completely dark except a red flashing light flew closer and lower (in the same direction), over the property but not directly over the house. A few minutes later, another chopper much further but very low flew the opposite direction. Before late today, things were fairly quiet. I just wish I heard some explanation like there was an escaped prisoner in a nearby town or something, but I never do. I will keep track and if they ever come for me, they are going to look silly and look like the stupid evil gestapo psychos they are! And all their actions will be here so no one will be caught off guard and it will be harder for them to oppress anyone else.

Space Toker

Veteran
Detail every bit of their tactics to make it harder for them to get anyone else, force them to change their tactics constantly while making it risky for them to engage in frivolous surveillance without being exposed. Therefore, if enough do this, they will be forced to lay off of all but the biggest fish or be exposed as the thugs they are. That was the point of this thread after all.

I have to read more about your situation, but I feel for you man! I don't think I am being watched, just being harassed, but I post to let it be known I know they are acting unjustly and if push comes to shove, I will fight back with all the legal means available, and if there are no legal ways to go after them for harassment yet, I will fight to change the laws so there is. Them bastards will pay eventually!

GonBush

force them to change their tactics constantly

Actually I think it's best to not let them know that you know they are surveilling you, because if they change their tactics it may be harder for you to know what they are up to.
So no waving at them when you see them sitting in a car staking out your house.
Just pretend you don't know.
If you know they are surveilling you but they don't know you know then you have the advantage.

Space Toker

Veteran
yes you have a point, but 9 times out of 10 they would be too lazy to change their tactics, or be unable to due to whatever regulations they operate under. When I started this thread, I thought I was being surveilled. I still don't rule it out, but I feel it is more likely just harassment, at least the obvious stuff like noisy fly-overs. Most of the time, when I note a certain kind of occurence here, that stuff stops happening at least for a while, and they do their business in a little different way after that. The less obvious stuff, that I keep track of too, but I don't think they know I do, unless they really are watching my posts here (I think it just seems that way). But yeah, when I drove by that dude sitting by the neighbor's house next to me, I did not look the first time and when I came back after a short absence (long enough that I could have run a quick errand), I glanced at him but did not stare. cool and casual like I usually act. If they seem to follow me, I pull into a parking lot that has businesses open, or go down a different road normally enough, nothing suspicious. But I feel it is more important to help others defeat their unjust snooping than to worry that they are watching me here. If I help just a few or even one person be more careful and observant and avoid falling into their web, I have done a good thing and can be proud.

Space Toker

Veteran
someone said that before I think. Remember that green chopper with black trim that almost took off my roof months ago? Well he was back! Doing loops over one part of the property and coming near one corner of the house. Why can't those pieces of shit ever crash? Well fuck 'em! He's got a fiery place waiting for him if there is an afterlife!

edit: another chopper was circling over an hour ago. At its closest pass, it was about a mile away and pointed directly at us. Hope you are having fun asswipe, you'll get yours!

Onemancrew

I'm not sure if this is stupid or not but have you ever considered that someone maybe previous owners may have been busted growing a decent amount on your property in the past so now they are just keeping an eye on the property just in case they happen to spot something incriminating?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure if this is stupid or not but have you ever considered that someone maybe previous owners may have been busted growing a decent amount on your property in the past so now they are just keeping an eye on the property just in case they happen to spot something incriminating?

no, I think it's been in his family for a generation or two.

Space Toker gave me the GPS coordinates for his place last week, I hired a helicopter so as to arrive in style, the pilot dialed in the coordinates and off we went. Wow! we looked for hours, back n' forth... forth n' back... we circled high & low but couldn't find his joint, we landed after sundown.

The chopper was hired out the next day so I hired a pilot & his Cessna 182, again we head out but also find no home @ those exact coordinates; so hoping to find him we scanned the area repeatedly, I was sure I'd spot him staring up @ us from his deck sooner or later, but after hours of circling we finally called off the search.......

we'll catch up later Toker bro :)

Last edited:

Space Toker

Veteran
noyd666, that is one mean looking jet plane! What is it, a death metal band's private jet or something?

S4L you're something else! ;) Yeah, exactly man! :D Thanks for the awesome story and good laugh... er, I mean, I will retransmit the coordinates immediately, this time hire one of your military buddies to land in one of those double propellered jobs! :D Or maybe one of my high school buddies that joined the military and now flies over the house because I didn't can give me a ride in style to your place!

Space Toker

Veteran
There was no previous owner of the house, it was built from scratch. My mom owned the place and my brother and I grew up in it. Sadly, my mom is gone so here we are. So just 1 previous generation but basically correct. The eccentric old farmer that owned it before had one of the neighbor's houses as his summer house the the rev's house right next to (and just south of it) as his winter house! :D He raised chickens there, and grazed cattle and had a small apple orchard at our place. An older friend of my mom's remembers haying our fields in the 1940's! We used to ride our sleds down our hill and into the field below, which is now cluttered with houses (the farmer divided up his holdings into several parcels).

Well, was "treated" to a military "show of force" a little while ago. First, 2 black choppers flying close to each other (same close-flying pattern as the 2 night choppers, so probably same 2 choppers) flew from SW to N, maybe 1/2 to 1 mile away. Then as soon as they passed, I started hearing faint rumbling growing stronger. Two double-propellered choppers on a similar path but closer came lumbering and chugging along low through the sky. A cessna (state plane, blue bottom and blue and white overall) flew high, NE to SW, as if to observe the whole spectacle. About the same time yesterday, a chopper with orange front and back and white center flew past roughly W to E but was high and a little south of our place (was that you S4L?).

Space Toker

Veteran
After a quiet day and quiet since my last post, a chopper has been circling for at least a half hour now! Granted it is 1 or 2 miles at its closest pass and maybe close to 10 at its furthest, but what is up with that? even though it has little chance of being anything to do with me, it is unerving to see at almost 2am!

Space Toker

Veteran
he's still circling, getting a little closer as it gradually moves north and east with each circle. Even hovering in place at times. What is his issue? If I don't hear about some escaped prisoner or something, my suspicions will only deepen.

Edit: after circling almost to the eastern horizon, he finally took off to the western horizon and vanished about an hour after I first noticed the SOB. Whether aggravating me or keeping some little old lady awake at night, may he pay for his injustice!

k-grower

if i was suspicious that i was followed by leo i would probably clean everything in my house, and put some other veggies, chilis , tomatos growing then i would go make myself as cannabis rights activist in public and make sure everyone would know or suspect me as grower, then watch as the raid the house and after that start growing again.
for test results to be false i would take some antibiotics like penicilin, as they would enter the house i would eat the pill and hold the test for next day, also if they bring dogs - cayanne pepper will num their noses and make them sneeze like hell - that is you dont have dogs of your own to suffer it, and best part it does not hurt the dogs nose permanently.
and for flir i would use something like this http://www.nasagiftshop.com/space-brand-blanket1.html
also i would put couple of web cameras to stream and record data to internet, i would use for that different countrys server like switzerland, china. now when i would get them caught from entering my property, i would start use that video of proof and seek legal advisor.

Last edited:

Space Toker

Veteran
Wow you really thought that through! Way to go man! Let me know how it works out! :D
I assume you are kidding, but I thought of something like that, since they seem hellbent to watch me and get me for something, do as you say and then sue their pants off for their injustice. Problem is, there is probably no legal grounds for a lawsuit at least not unless you are killed or abused. It would be nice if you could sue them and make individuals pay for bad police work: harassment, setting you up, brutality, whatever, make them lose their house and everything they own and give them a similar jail sentence as a big dealer, that would teach them to obey the laws as well as enforcing them! Unfortunately, I don't think there is a big grass roots groundswell movement in that direction. If anything, just the opposite. Sheeple seem all too willing to accept losses to their freedom and privacy online and in real everyday daily life. That the Patriot Act passed and remains in place is a disgrace to everything we are supposed to stand for! Killing people is always wrong, and drones both killing and spying and within the reach of private citizens who are against our lifestyle, and of course all kinds of LEO, while the hidden uberwealthy elite pulling on the puppet strings laugh all the way to the bank and don't give a fuck if every last poor person starves to death as long as they add to their stack or pile. I had been encouraged by the events in WA and CO, thinking we are close to finally having justice, then I hear all these rich assholes are going to be the primary beneficiaries and it makes me sick! Those who long suffered under these laws should be the first and only to reap the rewards but instead the oppressors, the govt and rich, will benefit the most as they always do. I hope we can find a way to put control back into the hands of the people before things really get ugly when the next big market crash happens and the military fights its own people. I did not buy that before, thinking it is conspiracy nonsense, but not so sure now. Why the drought on 22 hollow point ammo for so long now (what could they possibly want with that and high power ammo is still readily accessible? Doesn't make sense). well if I try to worry about anything and everything, I will really go crazy and not just appear so like in this thread! :D ;D
So I will go on doing what I know and fuck the oppressors! Certainly they could have come kicking in the doors well before now, and they didn't (although I would like to know what that state cruiser was doing up here with a spotlight on like 20 years ago, and at least one and I think 2 troopers on our step and we are panicking and they never knocked and just took off! So with that and all the other stuff that has happened since then, if they haven't come for me yet not likely they will! Still feel better talking about it though!

Space Toker

Veteran
what happened to the rest of my post? it just got cut off, damn internet nazis! :D

What I was trying to say is: Doubtful they have been watching that long and done nothing. So I will keep doing all I know and what I love and keep noting what I observe. They used to harass me since the 80's, pulling me over and ticketing me for every little thing every chance they got. Fuck them! I would rather die fighting for what I believe in than live a much more diminished life accepting injustice. May the chips fall where they may. I will be ready. Stand for what you believe in and don't let anyone scare you into complying with what you know is wrong.

Space Toker

Veteran
I thought of that though, if I could ever afford it: put up cameras everywhere, if they have such a thing: motion detecting cameras pointing to the sky, others at the road below me and still others at key locations on the property to catch action and review it later to see if anything fishy is going on without my knowledge, as well as allowing me to not watch so much and concentrate on better things. But I would want it to be secret and admissable against wrongdoers if push comes to shove, and I think you have to put up signs and that does not work. Well it has been a quiet day other than a high black chopper a little ways off, but had everyday hassles to deal with. anyway, another day free and alive is another good day here. Just wish the damn ferocious wind would die down!

N

noyd666

SPACE TOKER, CHECK EM OUT WITH THIS FELLA MATE.
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts