What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Looking North, branches:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
9-Noviembre-2020.
Buds of the branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

soopy

Veteran
montuno....sweet Jesus....those are some of the most impressive flowers I have seen in ages...my hat is off to you and I wish you the best for your harvest. The quality of those flowers, most assuredly due to your skill and passion, are second to none...I applaud you for your undertaking and execution. I am eager to hear about the effects from your labor. Absolutely stunning my friend.

Best vibes and wishes to you sir....

Montuno

...como el Son...
Giant congo one!! well done!! Where are you located?

Hi, Rastak'

Are you French? If you are, I'm on the other side of the Pyrenees, which according to the old French saying, is where Africa really begins, he, he...
38-39°N, over 800 metres high, on the northern slope of a mountain range in inland Spain.

Salud!

Rastak'

Hi, Rastak'

Are you French? If you are, I'm on the other side of the Pyrenees, which according to the old French saying, is where Africa really begins, he, he...
38-39°N, over 800 metres high, on the northern slope of a mountain range in inland Spain.

Salud!

French yes;)
Thanks for the answer.
First time with this Congo Pointe Noire ?

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystic 2020

Zamalmystic 2020

Always from seeds, and exclusively outdoor, Rastak'.

9-November-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & Underground Seeds Collective; born 20-July.

Its aroma has become very fruity over the last few days: carrot/mango with a chlorophyll/mint finish...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
12-November:
Zamalmistyc young flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystic 2020

Zamalmystic 2020

12-November-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & Underground Seeds Collective; born 20-July.

More young flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

12-November.

More King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June) flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Healthy as it can be, gorgeous plants Montuno :)
How do you find Zamalmystic? Looks pretty late to flower, I had an impression it would be faster. Got a pack in my stash and maybe she will get a small pot soon enough but from the reports I read I'm a bit skeptic of the quality.

Cheers

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2019 vs 2020

Zamalmystik 2019 vs 2020

Hola, Koondense!

When samebody asked me about my previous Zamalmystick in 2019, I told you that, compared to the King Congo, I was disappointed. I found it to be a cheerful, spirited sativa similar to Dutch bankers, like Sensi's Silver Haze #9 (for example), but without the potency, duration of effect, and "psychoactive personality" of the King Congo.

...But if you look closely, that Zamlamystik of 2019 looked like a "Jack Herer-type", while this one of 2020 is much more Zamal Mafate '80 (note the differences between the flowers and between the branching of the two). This last one from 2020 is also much more resinous...
Zamalmistyc 2019:
11-November.
Zamalmistica (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)) F5; born on July 1:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
16-Noviembre-2019:
Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)) F5; born between the end of June and the beginning of July]:

Part harvested on November 16.
Smell: Citrus mixture with fresh fruity and fresh herbal: (lemon / orange / tangerine / sweet carrot / good herb):

View Image

But if in the end this one from 2020 is not "the bomb", nor does it meet my expectations, I will tell you about it as I did with the one from 2019...
This one of 2020 is also later; but you have to take into account how late I planted it (20-July) in my latitude (38-39°N)...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

MadMac

far beyond driven...
WOW @Montuno
looking all very nice!
well well done and nice finishing.
King Kongo looks terrific ...
much respect & many thx for sharing the images
all the best
M.:smoker:

¡Se ven todos muy bien!
bien hecho y con un buen acabado.
El Rey Kongo se ve muy bien...
Mucho respeto y muchas gracias por compartir las imágenes.
todo lo mejor

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

Hola, MadMac.
Any day this week cut both King Congo...

12-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

More King Congo 1° flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

12-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands); Tropical Seeds Company..

More flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rastak'

Thanks to answer.

Can you tell me more about the Environnement you give to her?? I don't know how to ask in English, I try ;) ... Do you put them in earth directly or in a pot??
Special feeding??

Latest posts

Latest posts