What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

Koondense

Veteran
Hey Montuno,

i was wondering if you will harvest the plant all at once or maybe gradually? Looking good to go, well almost :)

Cheers

Montuno

...como el Son...
Thanks to answer.

Can you tell me more about the Environnement you give to her?? I don't know how to ask in English, I try ;) ... Do you put them in earth directly or in a pot??
Special feeding??

The first weeks of life in a pot; then I transplant them into the soil of "La Perrera".
I live in the countryside far from grow shops and my economy is poor. I fertilize the land with animal manure that I collect for free in my area (horses, sheep, goats, and/or insectivorous bat guano; this year mainly horses and donkeys)...

picture.php

I also like to add ashes from pruned or fallen trees in the area (olive tree, mediterranean holm oak, palm tree...)

picture.php

picture.php

In view of the flowering, if I have the opportunity and money to buy it, I add fruit bat guano (this year, no...).
In the years that I have been able to afford it, I have enjoyed using CannaBioGen Delta 9 and 10 flower stimulators; but they are very expensive and I have not been able to buy them for years. But this year I used some products from Top Crop, because this company gave me a pack of their fertilizers in exchange for photos. I used in minimum dosage Too Roots, Big One, Top Bud n' Top Candy. Against pests, neem n' bacillus turengiensis.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hey Montuno,
i was wondering if you will harvest the plant all at once or maybe gradually? Looking good to go, well almost :)
Cheers

Both King Congo's will be harvested between today, Friday 20th, and the weekend, I think. I suppose I will leave part of the King Congo 1 intact, to see its evolution.

16-November.

General view of "La Perrera" (looking west).
First King Congo 2°, in the middle Zamalmistyc, and in the background King Congo 1°(all from Tropical Seeds Company):

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both King Congo's will be harvested between today, Friday 20th, and the weekend, I think. I suppose I will leave part of the King Congo 1 intact, to see its evolution.

16-November.

General view of "La Perrera" (looking west).
First King Congo 2°, in the middle Zamalmistyc, and in the background King Congo 1°(all from Tropical Seeds Company):

View Image
:artist:Congratulations,,,I can only imagine the kind of high you’re going to get from those plants, I wish we had the climate to go to the end of November but everything here has to be harvested generally the middle of October if we... lucky it’s always a crapshoot

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hola, star crash !

...And I would like to have that space so big and so cool to be able to cultivate, without any herd of goats eating them, someone stealing them, or the Guardia Civil confiscating them, he, he...

In fact, the latest I have harvested in my area has been in mid-December, and never until now have I planted anything that needed more time.

Looking at Weatherspark, he says that, compared to your country (you're a gringo, right?), my climate (in terms of temperatures) is a little warmer than Paradise and Green Valley, and a little cooler than Chico and Morongo Valley (all in California)...
Actually, in my own latitude (38-39°N), my climate is one of the worst in the whole same latitude within the Peninsula Iberica, being on the northern slope of a mountain range. Only 70 km further south or west, they always have between 2 or 4°C more than me, and on the Mediterranean coast the climate is close to subtropical; while I, between December and February, I have night frosts.

Salud y cuidate.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

16-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

Very fruity and sweet aroma, but difficult to specify; like a mixture between sweet carrot/mandarine, and apple/melon/kiwi...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It lacks the 3 lower knots (6 branches), pruned..

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
43.0511° N, 76.1436° W ... Sì, sono un gringo di 59 anni .... ora puoi chiamarmi un vecchio contadino stanco... Le autorità che si occupano di marijuana si stanno rilassando nella mia zona ... presto sarà legale spero ... Ho scelto lo spagnolo perché è abbastanza universale ...
qual è la tua lingua madre?

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

Your Italian is very good, star crash, he, he...

My language and that of my area is Spanish. In Galicia there is also Galician, in the Basque Country and Navarre, Basque or Euskera, in Catalonia, Valencia and the Balearic Islands, Catalan, and in Ceuta and Melilla, Arabic...

Here the problem that I would have with your culture is that it is too much great for a single consumer, he, and Guardia Civil would pull it by indication of traffic of marijuana. In addition, it is not legal to be planted anything in guerrilla, or in a land nonfenced...

16-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

Buds:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::canabis:
Your Italian is very good, star crash, he, he...

My language and that of my area is Spanish. In Galicia there is also Galician, in the Basque Country and Navarre, Basque or Euskera, in Catalonia, Valencia and the Balearic Islands, Catalan, and in Ceuta and Melilla, Arabic...

Here the problem that I would have with your culture is that it is demadiado great for a single consumer, he, and I would pull it by indication of traffic of marijuana. In addition, it is not legal to be planted anything in guerrilla, or in a land nonfenced...

16-November.

Buds:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

:watchplant::canabis:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

16-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

More fowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo

King Congo

I think both King Congos could have been cut off between November 15th and 20th (but I couldn't for different reasons), Rastak'...

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

16-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Looking East and facing the main point of the plant:

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

16-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Looking to the West, and the birth of the stem:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

16-Noviembre.

Looking at the Northwest, general view:

picture.php

picture.php

Middle part of the plant:

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

19-Noviembre

King Congo
1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Tip of the plant, looking from the ground up to the sky:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

19-Noviembre

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Nacida el 5-Mayo / Born 5-May.

Punta de la planta, vista a su mismo nivel de altura.
Main tip of the plant, seen at the same height level.

Mirando al Sur / Looking South :

picture.php

Mirando al SudEste / Looking at Southeast :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts