What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

Tangwena

Veteran
If the high is as good looking as the plant you are going to be blissed out brother, thats what you call an African sativa my friend.

Montuno

...como el Son...
And now you know the rest of the story..
That's how we bought weed in South Africa or Kenya... It was called an arm...

24-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Secondaries branches (or some "arms"). Greetings to all South Africans (I don't know if there are more Africans here, apart from the Spanish Canaries) in the thread.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4csXJXHVGA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

27-October-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

27-October-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June).

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

Many greetings, star crash. I hope you are recovering well.

27-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

27-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

More flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

31-October-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & U.S.C; born 20-July:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

31-October-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & U.S.C; born 20-July:

Flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

31-October /1-November.

Yesterday and today, 27°C maximum in the shade, and 10°C minimum at night; air humidity between 40 and 55?. But rain and lower daytime temperatures are expected for next Wednesday 4-November...

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aroma: mixture of sweet carrot / tangerine, with apple / melon / kiwi (?)...

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-Octubre / 1-Noviembre.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

The plant part of the stem source (which is bent about 45° towards the ground, and is almost 3 metres long):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

goldskunk

these flowers are huge, I could smoke for years hehe I never smoked a sativa sativa I think

I am closer to Galicia than in Porto
Here in September in the middle of October, temperatures are still above 20 ° C 30 ° C and rain, so my hybrids usually get mold before they mature.

do you know some breeds that are grown in galicia or in northern portugal?

my zambian sativa is taking in very cold and rain, something like 17 c day and 6 c night
humidity almost always at 100 percent, it's almost down because of the wind, I don't know how long it will last

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Olá, vizinho goldskunk !

Your Zambian is beautiful. It looks like it won't fully mature until the end of November, at least. If you don't want it to remain bent for camouflage, straightening it could increase its aeration and illumination. Watch out or remove the buds that touch the ground, because they are the ones that could get moldy before... What is that white substance you see on the big leaves of those herbs, below and right in the pictures? Good luck with it!

About your question, it sounds to me that in those northern zones same of they plant sativas of Original Delicatessen (specialized in early sativas), and plants of Asturjaya (Asturian bank specialized in varieties, sativas and indicas, for the culture of outside in your zone of Iberia). And I believe that the Sweet Seeds' "Fast Versions" (very fast photodepending to collect between the end of August and September), also...
I can attest to the quality of Original Delicatessen; the other two banks I have not tested.
But the people from the North would better comment on that, because I am talking about ears and I live more or less in the latitude of Evora...

Saúde a todo Portugal !

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-Octubre / 1-Noviembre.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Lateral branches on the right side of the plant part of the stem source:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-October / 1-November.

Secondaries branches.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php