What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

D

DNM1

Will do my friend :)
Have a cross of her going at the same time
Don't know if I should post her here? (African Sativa IBL x Afghani 00 F1)
:)

Her true size(slightly defoliated), and,sister plant

Attachments

• IMG_5162.jpg
    IMG_5162.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5178.jpg
    IMG_5178.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5168.jpg
    IMG_5168.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5175.jpg
    IMG_5175.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 25

Rastafarout

Therse one picture here...dont think all are showing..but if you can see the picture im on about..wats plant is that..the lone branch running through the bottom of the picture ?

Okay it's sorted now , that's a heavy foxtail pheno that pops up , I've run/ smoked a shitload of keis
There's a few different unique things that pop up from time to time need to run 100- 1000s for that one ,it's all about luck and timeing
You could find it really quickly or maybe never if you don't run enough

Tangwena

Veteran
I always found the sativas from north of the Limpopo river better and even better north of the Zambezi river.
The climate is a lot hotter north of the Zambezi the highs a lot stronger as well.
Northern and Eastern Zambia, Congo, Malawi, southern Tanzania, northern Mozambique are all good areas to find killer cannabis but not many people seem to produce seeds from those areas for sale.

Rastafarout

I always found the sativas from north of the Limpopo river better and even better north of the Zambezi river.
The climate is a lot hotter north of the Zambezi the highs a lot stronger as well.
Northern and Eastern Zambia, Congo, Malawi, southern Tanzania, northern Mozambique are all good areas to find killer cannabis but not many people seem to produce seeds from those areas for sale.

Yeah they are more potent , but also the laws in those countries not Malawi ... You can get 30 yrs in some places lots of seeds is trafficking
You just need lots of funds ,quick wit and an eye for silly buggers ...

Goodherb

Beauty to behold

Beauty to behold

It's lovely ,highs & lows. The mountains ,even if ZION!I

Blessings brothers,Roms,Tangwena,of course,the brother in picture!

Tangwena

Veteran
Fantastic photo T. :)
Have you heard of "fermented",think it was palm tree "juice",that elders in villages make, drink,trip?
Yes very potent drink I had plenty of local brews over there but be cautious because sometimes they add extra chemicals for more kick then not so good for your health.

Latest posts

Latest posts