What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

Sundog

Easy on my girls

Easy on my girls

All good bro Lol I know their haggard looking At the moment but I swear they're real beauts when it all goes according to plan....Pics of healthier times:

Attachments

• IMG_3036.jpg
    IMG_3036.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3037.jpg
    IMG_3037.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 17
D

DNM1

African Sativa IBL

African Sativa IBL

Jazz Plant fem in flower
Christiania Seedbank
:)

Attachments

• IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1013.jpg
    IMG_1013.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 20
D

DNM1

Looking healthy DNM1, is This your first run with this strain? If not what's the effects like?
First run with the strain S. Met the breeder at a recent cannabis exhibition,was looking for a sativa so picked this one to try
A clear, energetic sativa high is what I was looking for,and,her 62 to 70 day flowering sounded very attractive

T

TheForgotten

I heard that the famed Black Magic is just a cob of some extremely potent strain....

Rastafarout

You heard right .. There is no "black" magic or Congo "black" it's the way it's cured that gets those hues .. The longer the darker , but it's a fine art if you don't want hay or mould spores

Sundog

First run with the strain S. Met the breeder at a recent cannabis exhibition,was looking for a sativa so picked this one to try
A clear, energetic sativa high is what I was looking for,and,her 62 to 70 day flowering sounded very attractive

Awesome, keep us posted on how she does.

Sundog

You heard right .. There is no "black" magic or Congo "black" it's the way it's cured that gets those hues .. The longer the darker , but it's a fine art if you don't want hay or mould spores

Definitely a art, tried my COBing skills for the first time a while back. Forgot to take out extra moisture for a few days and ended up with a moldy turd! About 35grams down the crapper. My African buds are too precious so I'm hesitant to try again.

Rastafarout

It's a bummer when that happens sun dog , I find that you can tell by hand when you squeeze it in your hand and it doesn't spring back up or crumble and it's changed colour a bit the bright green is faded , then it's right
In the bush they use the younger stuff for cobs
the older the weed the more likely it will mould out

troutman

Seed Whore
Definitely a art, tried my COBing skills for the first time a while back. Forgot to take out extra moisture for a few days and ended up with a moldy turd! About 35grams down the crapper. My African buds are too precious so I'm hesitant to try again.

Practice with easier to grow plants then. :comfort:

Sundog

It's a bummer when that happens sun dog , I find that you can tell by hand when you squeeze it in your hand and it doesn't spring back up or crumble and it's changed colour a bit the bright green is faded , then it's right
In the bush they use the younger stuff for cobs
the older the weed the more likely it will mould out

Right on, I'll keep that in mind for next time. makes sense that the older buds would have more spores.

Latest posts

Latest posts