What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

Rastafarout

Cheers for letting me know , these will be some of the last purer varieties ... The legalisation and Internet have hammered them and this is after the tourists ..

A

AfricanMagic

Collect the pure ones. Breed them, save them. Talk to the guys at Ace or CBG. They might could help save the real ganja plants. Cheers brotha Far_Out

Rastafarout

Yeah I have been for a while , ace is not pure stuff though mostly their crossed selections and these guys are also from Spain with most the breeding seeds posted to them .....

these are from deep bush farmers , not the tourist trail hybrids , some very unique phenos

A

AfricanMagic

You got my mouth watering brotha. I want me some of that.
Maybe The Real Seed Company? They work with private seed makers.

Rastafarout

I've been approached by a few " landrace companies" but I'm a Lone Ranger this way I keep the costs down.... And I also only vouch for what I've seen in situ , to much fake shit out there ..

A

AfricanMagic

I really like your style brotha Far_Out. I hope that one day I'll be able to buy your seeds somewhere.
Bless up.

keptwalking

Likewise. Been searching for real proper Africans for over a decade now. Had a few cuts of Durban about 12 years ago I lost in a raid, miss them daily. Looking phenomenal brotha.

Rastafarout

Thanks guys makes me amped to get the photo album out lol
love the stone of Transkei its such a blissful happy high and with the bright lime green with red hairs she's a looker ,

Some diff phenos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 24

Sundog

Awesome plants far_out. Here's some Mozambiquen poison #1 at 12Ish weeks been on 10/14 for about two weeks now and I'm a believer I noticed the change in the buds right away.

Attachments

• IMG_3484.jpg
    IMG_3484.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3489.jpg
    IMG_3489.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3492.jpg
    IMG_3492.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3493.jpg
    IMG_3493.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 28

Sundog

Mozambiquen poison #6 at around 5 or 6?(forgot to check date on tag)

Attachments

• IMG_3491.jpg
    IMG_3491.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3487.jpg
    IMG_3487.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3486.jpg
    IMG_3486.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3483.jpg
    IMG_3483.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 23
A

AfricanMagic

Brother Far_Out, may I ask you if there is a particular one of the South Africans that stands out including Swazi, Lesotho? Which one you personally like best?

Brother Sundog, very nice looking plants!

Last edited:

Rastafarout

Personally I would say Transkei limes and Durban poison , but they all have there place's , also like Zulu-land peppers , Swaziland is lethargic and introverted high mainly from the way it's cured though .
Lesotho is a very clear high , but they don't let that strain mature enough it's picked super early, a lot of African weed is ruined that way, (get it before the cops do)

Malawi is the the one you want for best all round African high, a lot of the landraces are contaminated with foreign genetics , Swaziland's has been long gone

Tanuki416

Thanks guys makes me amped to get the photo album out lol
love the stone of Transkei its such a blissful happy high and with the bright lime green with red hairs she's a looker ,

Some diff phenos

Damn my dude, looks great. So subbed to this thread. What I wouldn’t do for some African genetics...

rhafa1920

Zambian cooper

Zambian cooper

Zambia indoor

Attachments

• IMG_20191207_135829.jpg
    IMG_20191207_135829.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20191207_135821.jpg
    IMG_20191207_135821.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20191207_034425.jpg
    IMG_20191207_034425.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 26

CodyPomeray

Personally I would say Transkei limes and Durban poison , but they all have there place's , also like Zulu-land peppers , Swaziland is lethargic and introverted high mainly from the way it's cured though .
Lesotho is a very clear high , but they don't let that strain mature enough it's picked super early, a lot of African weed is ruined that way, (get it before the cops do)

Malawi is the the one you want for best all round African high, a lot of the landraces are contaminated with foreign genetics , Swaziland's has been long gone

Going to run a few packs of CBG durban. Any preference on a strong durban poison from seed? It is slim pickings and seemingly everything is too hybrid for my liking. I had a 14-16 week durban about 8 years ago that is my unicorn now. The cut is long gone but I got that and kali mist the same day, durban finished after the kali and man.....Il never forget that plant.

Great stuff farout! Love folks working the real lines.

Latest posts

Latest posts