What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

reppin2c

Veteran
I've went as high as 10 ml a gallon with 8 different ferts.

180 ml total a gallon on foliar, had a lil leaf twist.

jidoka

So what's their best product for flower? I missed the boat for veg stuff. Would you folks still use Mic and Mac with Accelerate?

Accelerate...no need for Mac/Mic. Flower is about controlling auxin/cytokinin and making damn sure your plant has good enzyme making cababilities.

In fact, if your plant is really healthy what you will see is a big drop in brix/sap pH. If everything is working the energy portion of that brix...carbs, amino acids and fatty acids will convert from the potential energy they represent into plant mass...and remember Einstein showed mass and energy are the same thing a long time ago. Republicans dont believe it but that does not change the fact it is true.

plantingplants

Jidoka, could you explain what you mean by controlling auxin/cytokinin ratio and enzyme making capabilities? Or point me to some reading?

maybe they need to add an S shape air lock to their shipping options.. I'm sure ya'll would pay a few bucks extra to make sure it doesnt explode en route?

Why not. I think they'd save money even if they didn't charge, considering how much product they have to resend.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
+1 I remember kempf mentioning it briefly in the talks at the begining of the thread but if you could expand a but we would all appreciate it :)

I know you want a dominace of cytokins in flower, correct

Last edited:
J

Johnny Redthumb

If jidoka was an AEA rep, he'd be terrible. He is always telling me to use less, not more. When I just wanna be dumping gallons of AEA gunk on my plants.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
If youve got einsteins mass - energy relation figured out why are y'all outwitted by the exploding containers?
got my AEA in the mail today. Sea stim, Seashield, Rejuvenate.

it was 105 degrees outside today, and i wasnt notified they were dropping the packages so they sat in the sun for a few hours

no xplosions. tiny bit of leakage:
SM9WS8Ql.jpg

Good news!

Aea isnt too far from here so i wasnt psyched out by the fert bomb action. Im thinking of trying out an aea approach. I think ill post up my next soil test and see what the fellas suggest.

Right now i use intl ag labs stuff in a small indoor garden.

orechron

Still using some of AEA's products. This bed was treated with rejuvenate and sea stim. Other products were used however and I loaded up the soil with 100ppm Mn and some vansil.

picture.php
picture.php

jidoka

If jidoka was an AEA rep, he'd be terrible. He is always telling me to use less, not more. When I just wanna be dumping gallons of AEA gunk on my plants.

Your problem is not too little of this or that, your problem is too much Ca. If you pour gallons of AEA (even if it is balanced) you will end up with soil further out of balance than you started with. If you plan to replace it next yr then fine, pound away with the AEA. If you are looking to balance it and reuse it then a more restrained approach is in order. Get you 10 acres worth of spectrum extra and use it up this yr. the ones that arent needed cause you have plenty of Ca will go dormant, the microbes that bring mg, K, etc will get busy and eventually balance this soil out for you.

Or just bottle feed it this yr and next yr dump that on the gh floor and start with a heavy clay mix. With your pot size it would be awesome to see.

jidoka

Nope. I spray sea shield and it goes away but comes back in less than a week. It is frustrating to say the least.

orechron

I'm pretty set on a giant pumpkin attempt next year, but I'm not set on the soil make up yet. Will probably triple dig and load cations 3' down. Was thinking of going heavy on silica but if you look closely in the top right of the 4 sectioned picture you can see basil in the bed with the beans and it is not happy. It's probably due to the manganese but the damage is extensive and I can't tell if anything else is going on.