What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

C

Cep

Looking great. A bit further ahead of mine but you're prob getting colder nights up there. She's really high in beta myrcene. Happy trails.

Did last foliar yesterday of 1 ml pz1000,phtk, 8 pht ca, 12 photomag, 8 shield, stim, and 6 micropak. Continuing to feed nutra live at 2 ml per gal(3 oz per 1000sq ft per instructions) everyother day. May bump it up as its fairly light ppm.

Regarding Tainio product dosages I like to go heavy with the pepzyme and soil innoculants. Usually 1-2 ml pepzyme often, have probably used 50 acs of it this year. About half ac of spectrum xtra per 55 gal barrel and 1/5th acre of bio/myco.

Disappointed to see Esscent shield discontinued hopefully they'll develop a replacement.

About 80 yards. I figure they give conservative applications rates so farmers can afford using them. My crop is much more profitable and I've been dealing with root aphids so I use quite a bit.

True og with anther 2 weeks. Last years sfv tested at 22%(sc labs) hoping to see mid 20s this year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 22
@cannascholar You use sc labs? I am trying them out this year, expensive! I have 20 or so strains I want tested, and that comes out to about 3g's. You deal with clubs? Do they like to see the bar code they can scan to see the THC profile? Harborside wants to do their own testing.

Here are some ancient og pictures from Bodhi seeds. Zero mildew, Zero caterpillar damage, Zero bud rot. I did have broad mites that reemerged late in flower on some spots. Easily a 10# monster.

picture.php

picture.php

FatherEarth

Veteran
Disappointed to see E-scent shield discontinued hopefully they'll develop a replacement.

Call and order it. They dont always list everything available in the catalog. When I asked about it directly they added it to my order. I paid 29$ for 1 gallon...

FE

Did they get rid of Sea Shield also?

Does anybody pay for consulting from AEA? Do they offer a IPM program? I got a call in, just asking if others are involved.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Do nt know about sea shield...let us know. It is made by someone else and they market it

I know gary consults on one huge co grow. But he is stretched so thin its not even funny

Theoretically aea uses mineral nutrition as an ipm. I have never heard them talk about anything else.

If you have something going on someone here can maybe help. We are slowly gathering data specific to mj

FatherEarth

Veteran
They still offer sea shield as well... just call them. I got 5 gallons the other day. Its stinky as ever, and more runny too....

milkyjoe

Veteran
So do you go just rejuv for digestion?

Rejuv + biogenesis + maybe a little more sea crop?

Would you add sea shield for the fat...or too much N?

Biocoat gold for myco plus a cover crop for roots to infect?

milkyjoe

Veteran
20151110_115009.jpg

20151110_114657.jpg

The autopsy reveals definitely not enough microbe activity. Not exactly what you would be proud to call dreadlocks.

Bot woohoo...room for improvement

So do you go just rejuv for digestion?

Rejuv + biogenesis + maybe a little more sea crop?

Would you add sea shield for the fat...or too much N?

Biocoat gold for myco plus a cover crop for roots to infect?

I am going for a more bacterial end product, so I like to add Sea Shield, Rejuv and a nice complete compost tea. Let it sit, then plant my cover crops. I don't even pull my root ball like you did, I just turn everything with a shovel, and let the microbes set me up for next season.

I like to turn everything because i like to mulch with EWC, and I want more even soil results. If I turn all my soil from front to back, a good 12-18" deep, then I find my soil results turn out very accurate. The soil I have been working on for a season, is starting to test like the soil made from completely different inputs from 2 years ago. Gotta love logan labs with AEA products.

reppin2c

Veteran
I turned one container for a test, the root ball had a few large roots like milkys. I hit em with a tea, then I'm gonna go that digestion recipe, amend from analysis results and then tea, rejuvenate again. Hopefully I can get a cover crop to take. In the greenhouse I'll get something but out side may be tougher now that it snowed