What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

bamboogardner

Does anyone know offhand the per gallon soil drench amounts for Nutralive Vitality and Nutritive Growth?

Drip or Drench: 2oz Nutra-live Vitality and 3 oz Nutri-live Growth in 2 (two) gallons of water. Apply 4 ounces as a drench around each plant.

Foliar: 2oz Nutra-live Vitality and 3 oz Nutri-live Growth in 1 (one) gallons of water. Covers 1000 sq. ft.

C

Cep

Anyone have problems with the new sea shield? This stuff I got a few days ago looks like they decreased the amount of phosphoric acid and it was rotten on arrival. I didn't think it could smell any worse but holy shit...

milkyjoe

Veteran
Damn cep I gotta order shield today. I watched that cherry grower on you tube...he says that is the smell of money

Is the nutri live just liquid? Bio Ad was 4 part two of which were obviously Tainio granular bacteria. No way you could add that stuff to the rejuvenate bottle for long without it going nuts.

Plus no way pepzyme could be in there...and I got to have some pepzyme.

What do the bottles list for derived from

Edit...they didn't list derived from. So one bottle is minerals including k which is not needed in most of our soils. My guess on the second bottle...rejuv, sea crop, sea stim and maybe some micros.

Is there a smell of essential oil in either bottle

C

Cep

Gary Smith sent me the list on stuff that went into it once, I don't remember e-scent shield being in it. But yeah, no pepzyme. Instead of complaining customers they might have some fatalities.

I'm about to reorder the shield, I really don't think mine is good.

milkyjoe

Veteran
picture.php

Sorry about the dark but it hides things that don't need to be seen.

If you check out the zuchinni it has PM. I assume the edible part of the zuch is an actual K sink, so my sap pH has dropped and made the plant susceptible. I don't really worry about it getting on my cannabis.

If it ever stops raining I am going to spray the zuch with kombucha...someone I know says that will stop the PM. Then I may spray them with some K...so far they just get sprayed when the weed does.

C

Cep

Dude, quite a bit of salt in your paste analysis. How much water have you been using and what plant size? Could be that you aren't using enough and you're getting build up in the soil.

I'd spray micros and calcium asap, but see what Joe says.

maxmurder

Veteran
i used the tupur only for the first dep then after harvest and pulling root balls i had a couple inches of room for more dirt so i added the 420 mix on top of the used tupur for this run.

Ca and micros.

What did you use for soil?

except for a little pm the plants are happy

bed 1 is about 2 weeks behind bed 2

bed 2

C

Cep

Tupur is mostly coco, which is the reason for the high K. Its a sharp looking garden though. If you plan to reuse that soil and you want to get the numbers in line quickly what I'd do is find local, high cec, low K topsoil or just straight peat and mix it with the soil you're using now + Ca, Mg, micros, etc. to bring the numbers in line. Otherwise you'll spend alot of time leaching that excess K out with sulfur.

If the humidity is low though, this season shouldnt be terrible.

milkyjoe

Veteran
PM is an indicator though. Low sap pH combined with all that K may...not will for sure...but may end up a problem. High k and nitrate can look great this early.

I would spray ca and micros

In regards to saturated paste, what ppms is everyone shooting for? I have Logan labs and I see on max's tests they have what I would assume is AEA's package

furrywall11

Last year I started using AEA and Tanio products in response to sick plants...this year we started using them from the beginning. Loved it on the summer dep and I'm loving it on this 2nd run. I'm kind of taking a less is more approach to this round and I'm trying to reuse any materials I can and put as little money into the garden as possible. Why? you know how good it feels to have a successful garden without having to spend a ton of money, right??

Soil is from Rare Earth. test showed I depleted all the nutes in the first round and after consideration I didn't re-amend. I'm using Mr. B's Greentrees growth and bloom formulas which is basically a top dress nute line that is all the rage around here but, most importantly easy to use and inexpensive. I use this at approx 1/5th-1/4th the recommended dosage. All the AEA and Tanio products that have been camping in out in my storage from last year--which is pretty much the full AEA line and a few things from Tanio. Biodynamic compost tea weekly.. And..my most costly product Canna's Rhizotonic @ 3/4 strength weekly. Hygrozime weekly and Actinovate bi-weekly. At the advice of a buddy I started giving my girls molasses weekly and they did _not_ like it so I stopped that after two weeks. I have a better time doing molasses around 4 weeks from harvest.

Greenhouse #1 is all sour diesel in 20 gallon pots vegged for a week inside and then 4 weeks outside with supplemental light. Greenhouse #2 is sour diesel, blue dream and, a few others including Cosmic Temple, Cacao Kush and, Allen Wrench. A few of the bigger ones and an extra two weeks of veg time. Everything is about two weeks into flower.

Even though I don't throughly understand the science behind the AEA products I like having them in my toolbox and so far they've made my plants stronger and helped me steer clear of a few huge problems.

Enjoy the pics!

%100 Sour Diesel
IMG_0699.JPG

Sour Diesel
IMG_0703.JPG

Greenhouse #2
IMG_0702.JPG

Blue Dream Xmas tree
IMG_0709.JPG

milkyjoe

Veteran
Hey Cep

Hey Cep

Just cause I cannot have a year where I don't try at least one really stupid thing.

picture.php

I planted this right straight into desert soil with just a two bag BG Organic buffer. Highly calcareous (8.5 pH), stupid high Mg, hard as fucking concrete. I figured enough Tainio microbes, some specialized foliars and not only could I grow the plant I could reclaim desert.

Turns out I slightly miscalculated. The plant was seriously stunted (compare to the one next to it). But I persisted and it ain't gonna be a total loss.

Next year pots for me.:wallbash:

Latest posts

Latest posts