What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_3229.jpg
    IMG_3229.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 16

reppin2c

Veteran
Looks like you needed just a touch more but still looks great. It must be alot warmer up there then here. I think tomorrow will be te last day for growing without cover here.

Anyone using a irometer? Or Dosatron? I'm thinking about really stepping up my shit next year

reppin2c

Veteran
Must be rough out there in CA with the 50 lows. Here around 7200 feet we've been below 32 twice and a few hours will be 3 times. Then 27 the morning after...I'll probably close the doors on the ghouse for that one

TheOutlawTree

Couple shots of the Maximus cat... Now I know why you grow so much of it.

If I can grow next year I'll do at least 1/3 of the crop Maximus.... It didn't get monsterous like some other strains but it will probably yield just as much because of density

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

reppin2c

Veteran
I had a electin grape punch x 88 g13hp diesel that came down the third week of Sept that was so dense and came out of the trimpal perfect like hand trimmed in 10 minutes. So dense, purkle and fire. I'll be running alot of that next year. Started 20 more seeds inside last week just to get an idea of what it can take thru the winter. Love some density

It's 36 degrees right now. Was shorts weather there for an hour today lol. Have a few left in the ghouse that look like they have 2 weeks left, I think I'm gonna give em a lil nute bump with warm water to finish out the season strong

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Couple shots of the Maximus cat... Now I know why you grow so much of it.

If I can grow next year I'll do at least 1/3 of the crop Maximus.... It didn't get monsterous like some other strains but it will probably yield just as much because of density[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=382724&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

nice, im really impressed with what ive heard on the west coas DOG, reminds me of my pride and joy cookie frost clone, even the botto, buds are just dense purple golfballs that have hugetrichome production and easily pass as indoor, whats the smell/taste of the dog/maximus (i know the ladder is a chem cross)

does it max out in size? like some strains just refuse to go over 5+ pound plants

TheOutlawTree

nice, im really impressed with what ive heard on the west coas DOG, reminds me of my pride and joy cookie frost clone, even the botto, buds are just dense purple golfballs that have hugetrichome production and easily pass as indoor, whats the smell/taste of the dog/maximus (i know the ladder is a chem cross)

does it max out in size? like some strains just refuse to go over 5+ pound plants

Finally have some dry and trimmed and I'm very very happy. It's got a strong nose, bag appeal, potency, and really dense. I'll have to see what i average on it but I think I'll take back the 1/3 comment and Ide say at least 1/2 my garden next year if my county doesn't ban. The max looks like dep stuff and i think with a proper storage until next July- it would pass easy and fetch higher

Edit- smell on pheno I have processed smells very similar to gorilla glue 4

Cat that bud pic on insta must be close to an Oz?

Last edited:
It really is. The 4th generation seed is fixing to really be next level. Can't wait to throw some down and see how much stuffs improved

As far as that bud, didn't weigh it. It was cool so I snapped a pic of it.

Latest posts

Latest posts