What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

September stack coming right up

:woohoo: juice doing the trick.

Accelerate is fire in a bottle.

Next year I'm just doing AB with accelerate PHT k and some extra sea crop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 21

jidoka

September stack coming right up

:woohoo: juice doing the trick.

Accelerate is fire in a bottle.

Next year I'm just doing AB with accelerate PHT k and some extra sea crop

Almost what i am doing now. No sea crop addition but i do add Tainio and Mo. Spec extra in the soil and micro 5000/pz 1000. Gotta keep those leaves populated with good microbes. Those are me ipm

calisun

You don't even know who you're talking to. Every one in this thread except jidoka and myself is just trying to copy what we are doing.

That's a blanket statement not worth saying. Everyone is always looking to improve. Asking advice about a new products someone hasn't used does not mean they suck as a grower or are trying to copy people. Just looking to improve without reinventing the wheel. Sure some need more education than others but that's how you grow as a grower. Nothing wrong with that

It's accurate though. Very few if any growers I left out Orechron which was an oversight on my part are doing anything to test and experiment on their own if there were you wouldn't have people asking what formula BYF would mix up or how much sea stim to use or how to mix up different Rx .. It's just comical. Do a few plants spray one with 5ml one 10 one 20 1 30 1 60 and see what they all do etc , that's how you see what works not just asking hey how do I do it because guess what every one mileage may vary with it because of the irrigation water etc there's just too much to it to try to do anything but compare personal notes with this stuff ...not ask how to use it because the use at every site is different

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
... how you see what works not just asking hey how do I do it because guess what every one mileage may vary with it because of the irrigation water etc there's just too much to it to try to do anything but compare personal notes with this stuff ...not ask how to use it because the use at every site is different

Pillar,

Everyone has a learning curve, some folks fall off and go the wrong direction. Others want to jump ahead and copy others.

I am the same as they are. I always want to jump ahead, but jumping ahead instead of taking the right steps can be very dangerous by making the wrong jump.

Folks asking are looking to jump. If they want to be like you, they are going to ask you how you did it and what you do, dosis etc..

Your comments are completely correct about everywhere being different, soil, medium inputs and water, plus the biggest variable of all, how much of each, which as most are realizing is nearly impossible to achieve and dominate without an analysis.

Speaking of which, when you going to lift up your skirt and show us all yours???? :woohoo:

jidoka

one thing i do know...use more sea stim or kelp meal (not the high K stuff). Making damn sure cytokinins dominate auxins is the best thing you can learn other than silica.

That is everything i know in 2 posts

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
one thing i do know...use more sea stim or kelp meal (not the high K stuff). Making damn sure cytokinins dominate auxins is the best thing you can learn other than silica.

That is everything i know in 2 posts

How much cytokinin is in seastim or the kelp meal? The one I use has 400 ppms of NATURAL cytokinin, which to my knowledge is the highest on the market.

jidoka

What do you use? And is it simply about avtual cytokinins or is it also about cytokinin precursors?

And i ask because if there is something better i will switch

Wow that's a lot of cytokinins

I don't know about an out and out switch , side by side definitely.

Sea stim is a blend of three types of kelps selected for their various hormone and vitamin content

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pillar,

Try and find out what seaweeds. There are moments in time where you do not want to promote root growth, meaning that auxins are not a good idea.

Mixes are usually someone trying to sell a product that will do everything.

That really is a shot gun approach. I hunt with a rifle and a scope.

You don't even know who you're talking to. Every one in this thread except jidoka and myself is just trying to copy what we are doing.

Besides coming off as a bloated gas bag it sounds as if you have more pressing cognitive deficits. You're confused if you're thinking I read the AEA thread because I GAF about your practices.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Like I said how would you expect them to know that boron is the chauffeur for calcium in to the plant" I would expect gardeners to know about this the same way that you think you do, by listening, reading and researching. Are you credited with original validated research, published papers or any recognized contribution to botany?[/FONT]

Last edited:

plantingplants

No shame in my game. I'm going to copy the shit out of you guys and if it doesn't work for me, no harm done, since I didn't know how to do it anyway :D No need to reinvent the wheel. It would be silly not to mimic the masters.

But bet, once I start really understanding what I'm doing, I'll be innovating plenty. There's nothing I love more than a good experiment, but why would I risk the crop until I Can afford it?

Avenger

Veteran
alkaline hydrolysis of kelp for highest auxin content

fermentation and to a lesser degree cold processed cell burst for higher cytokin (relative to alkaline hydrolysis, not higher relative to auxin content)

so pH of the product may be a decent indicator.

I believe there is always more auxin than cytokinins in any given kelp extract product, no matter the extraction process or species of kelp used.