What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

TheOutlawTree

sprayed accelerate 1x per week since august 1st @ 1 oz per gallon. Hard for me to tell if it helped stacking as i lack outdoor experience.....letting the EC get low right around transition didn't help but ill have fun applying lots of woo woo juice from now on until harvest.

Is there a cheap pump setup anyone can recommend for getting the goods out of those 55g drums?

Attachments

• IMG_5049.jpg
    IMG_5049.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5060.jpg
    IMG_5060.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 27

TheOutlawTree

plant experimenting is something ive slacked on for a long time, gotta change that for sure..

I'm hoping to let those double dreams go until the 15-20 but well see what mother nature has in store

TheOutlawTree

Here is an experiment. Spray one pplant, one time with accel at 6 ounces. Then go back to an ounce

Sounds like a plan, will do. This was going to be the last week I sprayed the accelerate though... Is it necessary to keep spraying it deeper into flower?

jidoka

I cannot say that since this is my first time using the new formula. I plan to leave it in at low rates until 1 week. I will know for next yr

I am using a and b for fert. Accelerate, Mo and zn for foliar

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Well thank you AEA

Well thank you AEA

Wow I had a plesant suprise when I picked up my recent order of all the favorites, sea shield, stim, rejuv, photomag with pepzyme and spectrum ex as well

I ordered on sunday night, got the delivery friday, found ZERO leakage, but as usual the sea stim, rejuv, and a new one for me, photomag was bloated..

The packing peanuts really do help when they are packed in tightly, and im sure it being 20 degrees cooler outside didnt..

They even threw in an extra gallon of seastim for my past troubles im guessing.. Good on you AEA :)

HillMizer

Anyone have a good phosphorous foliar besides AEA? I just used chems in the past.
I just feel like I'm back at the hydro store with those AEA folks. I'm sure it works well. It took more than a month to get my order last time too.
I tried to hookup with Baicor but I just wasn't feeling it. The area Rep couldn't remember the names of any of the products, didn't carry organics and insisted that Baicor was more expensive than JHB & Albion.
I'm working on opening a store geared towards large scale growers with an emphasis on integrity, bulk orders and organic and biologic growing. So looking for wholesale vendors as well.
Thanks this is a crazy soap opera thread!

J

Johnny Redthumb

Hill, phosphoric acid works better than anything for a P foliar, or you can try MAP or MKP depending on your need for N or K. But I think slownickel's comment about P being in the roots should be factored in...

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Johnny Red,

I agree completely regarding phosphoric acid.

Applying foliar pushes energies up quickly and forces the plant to make more roots. This is a very useful tool. Just that it is not practical to do all those foliar applications with P. Getting your soil straight....

plantingplants

Slow, Redthumb, how many ppms do you push for foliar P? Or K? Slow I just remembered-- I need to dig up your post about how K drops in the tissue during flower, to the point that it can be affected by foliar applications.

I just sprayed down four test plants last night with 2% and 4% MKP, to make sure they're cool with it. 1-4% were the recs from ICL. I figure they wouldn't mind a lot of K right now as they're pretty deep in flower. Although I missed the early flower Ca boat, so maybe not.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You applied foliarly MKP at 4%?

Dude, you scare me.

Who is ICL?

Foliar Ca might make a lot of difference right now...

J

Johnny Redthumb

I'm foliar feeding Potassium Silicate with Fulvic Acid, and some Phosphoric acid to bring down the pH.

plantingplants

Thanks Avenger-- that's the right PDF.

Processing tomato

For starter effect: applications of 1% PeaK
at the 4-6 leaf stage.

For increasing yields: two applications of 4%
PeaK at 2-week interval, starting about
60 days before harvest (3
rd
truss).

They only recommend 2% for fresh tomatoes. So maybe texture is affected by 4%. I just want to see what happens with 4%. For the next couple rounds, I'll do 2% for the majority, and 4% on a few.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avenger,

Thanks for that post. I have ventured to 2.5% MKP, but never above that. I also think that water quality is an issue in trying these heavy dosis.

Do you have experience with this 4% MKP on flowers?

Latest posts

Latest posts