What's new

Ace Purple Satellite

Oh wow! Well, thanks for the update. Keep us in the loop. Thought about checking them out this summer, but maybe next year. They sound pretty great over all.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I have a couple packs or so. I germinated two seeds, both popped and are doing well. Only a couple days old. I started them as seed straight into the 35 gallon grow bags. I also have two Grape Nepalese going.
Peace farmerlion

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Pineapple_Punch,

Thanks for the update. I'm in touch with Vermontman's partner, we are still finding a way to receive Green Mountain Seeds stock without trouble.
It has not been easy during the rough covid times, hopefully this will improve so we can re stock their strains as soon as possible.
We will keep you all updated once we receive more stock.

Stay safe everyone! Please take good care. :ying:

Hey, so i have heard back from Vermontman, staying in contact with him now over E-Mail.

Personally he will not be back from Australia until beginning next year. But he said "The seeds sales have been taken up by a good buddy of mine but postage has been severely interupted for the time being, but a lot of seeds were produced last year."

So i think there should be new Stock soon? Let's see....

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hi Pineapple_Punch,

Thanks for the update. I'm in touch with Vermontman's partner, we are still finding a way to receive Green Mountain Seeds stock without trouble.
It has not been easy during the rough covid times, hopefully this will improve so we can re stock their strains as soon as possible.
We will keep you all updated once we receive more stock.

Stay safe everyone! Please take good care. :ying:

Great to hear you're staying in contact with his Partner! :) A while ago i've send a Letter to the US, needed over a month to arrive. (already was covid time)

Peace

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Is a more Oaxacan leaning pheno for sure, the leaves saying it. Maybe a bit too much N, but all in all not bad. :)

Thanks for the tip.
The area that I need improvement in the most is reading the plant and adjusting the feed to correct.

I never monocrop, usually everything in the tent is different, and everything gets the same nutrient mix.

I plan to try to learn one strain and how to tweak the schedule or recipe, soon. Lol. But something always comes up

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thanks for the tip.
The area that I need improvement in the most is reading the plant and adjusting the feed to correct.

I never monocrop, usually everything in the tent is different, and everything gets the same nutrient mix.

I plan to try to learn one strain and how to tweak the schedule or recipe, soon. Lol. But something always comes up

What medium are you using?

I also mostly give all my Plants the same Nutrient Solution, good when i have some Kush genetic which are more hungry for Mg an Ca i try to give them their own Solution. I think most of us here and there have some burned tips etc., but thats ok, nothing to worry about, it still is just a plant. :)

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
What medium are you using?

I also mostly give all my Plants the same Nutrient Solution, good when i have some Kush genetic which are more hungry for Mg an Ca i try to give them their own Solution. I think most of us here and there have some burned tips etc., but thats ok, nothing to worry about, it still is just a plant. :)

I use Salamander Soil. It's coco and perilite with EWC and oyster shell added.

F2F

Very very nice spears there Provolo! So I think from your previous posts seems you are ~ 8.5wk from first flower and estimating ~11wk total.

Guessing she was topped? Mine look to have potential for a good symmetrical structure (Like yours) but I’m too scared to pinch as I’m a bit late getting them outdoors. :)

Great job.
F2F

provolo

Veteran
Very very nice spears there Provolo! So I think from your previous posts seems you are ~ 8.5wk from first flower and estimating ~11wk total.

Guessing she was topped? Mine look to have potential for a good symmetrical structure (Like yours) but I’m too scared to pinch as I’m a bit late getting them outdoors. :)

Great job.
F2F

I have not done anything to change the structure of the plant
I have only had to put supports to the heavy branches the
longest is now 1.28 from the pot, but now it has become a
mix of cultivation systems had started with Drip active systems
and then switch to the mixed system with the roots let in
the tank of my Wilma system,to maximize the harvest.

picture.php

F2F

I have not done anything to change the structure of the plant.........

View Image

Thanks Provolo. I can only wish either of my two plants turn out even half that good. It’s done then, no topping. :)

Love those airpots btw. I started my plants in mini airpots this year, could be the only reason they survived transplant to OD in >90F temps.

Cheers
F2F

F2F

transplanted to OD patch now. Plants are settled in. Please forgive the wire - deer are my nemesis!

Have four F1’s and four F2’s of the PS running. This is pretty representative for all at this stage. I love the way this plant holds her fans, pretty pretty pretty. About half have purple stems and half green. Lemony stem rub, one seems really astringent. These things are growing straight up and I can see needing support soon.

picture.php

one of two of the Zacatecas Tributes going. This one deep purple stem, the other green. These smell really nice, nothing distinctive yet, but maybe a little citrus. Different shape than the PS, but elegant in their own way. :)

picture.php

Also have a couple Golden Tigers and a (HPHxKC) x PS I’ll show down the line - very interested in these from a potency perspective. :dance013:

Be safe all!
F2F

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Purple Satellite

Purple Satellite

They are a stretchy plant. My stalk and stems have turned a deep burgundy. The plant has wide nodal spacing.

Attachments

• 20200623_172137.jpg
    20200623_172137.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 26

F2F

Looks like spades to me (insert phalic emoji here).

I’m actually hoping for a couple males to show so I have some choices. :)

Why don’t more of us share pollen??? Maybe logistics are just too difficult. Seems just as or even more important than all these girls we cherish.

Cheers
F2F