What's new

Ace Purple Satellite

F2F

That’s great to hear. Unfortunate for Vman, but glad to hear he is safe.

Thanks for the update PP.

Cheers
F2F

provolo

Veteran
my Zacateca Tribute tree in flower

picture.php

F2F

Year of the Mexican

Year of the Mexican

Wonderful looking buds there CannaRed. Best of luck in perpetuating these genetics.

These started OD, but rain and clouds caused stretch so under the T5’s they went. Transplant to guerilla site in about 1wk. Left to right: Purple Satellites (PS) 1, 2, and 3, Zacatecas Tribute (ZT), & Golden Tiger (GT, Malawi pheno from breeders pk). More up and coming PS, ZT, and GT in bkgrd.

picture.php

This is my first go at soilless. Promix and PBP Grow (15ml/gal). Any tips appreciated, not sure if PS2 and PS3 were too close to the light or too much nutes.

Cheers
F2F

F2F

I'm growin one pack of this and all hermaphrodites

Hi GreatDalas,

There have been quite a few reports of slight hermie tendency in later flower. Reports are that it comes from the Nepali side as some people (PineapplePunch for example) have grown the pure Oaxaca used in the cross without issue. most folks reported it was late and didn’t cause much problem for them. Not sure if the pollen resulted in seed, or differences outdoor vs indoor - maybe others can chime in here??

How much did you observe and at what stage of grow?

Cheers,
F2F

SolarLogos

Hi GreatDalas,

There have been quite a few reports of slight hermie tendency in later flower. Reports are that it comes from the Nepali side as some people (PineapplePunch for example) have grown the pure Oaxaca used in the cross without issue. most folks reported it was late and didn’t cause much problem for them. Not sure if the pollen resulted in seed, or differences outdoor vs indoor - maybe others can chime in here??

Cheers,
F2F
Off to a great start F2F, looking great! You are right, females produce nanners in late flower. I did not see any pollen come from mine and they did not appear to make seed or pollinate anything. It's hard to tell, but it looks like a couple nanners in CR's pics above, but I could be wrong. Again, no big deal for me, they smoke great and the effects are excellent, so I don't mind a few nanners.
I did have 3 Oaxaca pheno's that did not produce nanners. I reversed one and crossed her with Purple Haze, which is in veg now. I will let you know if any nanners show up in the out-cross.
Peace, God bless

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hi GreatDalas,

Cheers,
F2F

Yes indeed, the hermie issues must come from the Baglung Nepali side. A lot of people reported hermie issues with pure Baglung Nepali, also a grow report from Vman on a other forum has shown a lot of hermies when he started the first few grows with the Baglung. It's her light sensitivity, but that light sensivity allows her to finish fast, also crosses with her finish mostly pretty fast, thats the main reason why he used her for Purple Satellite i guess. When Vman is producing Seeds he is using new parents from Seed, he not works with clones as far as i know. For the Baglung side it maybe would be better to find a really stress resistant plant and hold her as clone, but the Baglung also can start to flower at 18 hours of light when i remember right. If someone has the option to make a lot of F2's and look through them for really stable plants, he can work the line to his liking. Start a few hundred F2's and sort out radically everything what herms.

Off to a great start F2F, looking great! You are right, females produce nanners in late flower. I did not see any pollen come from mine and they did not appear to make seed or pollinate anything. It's hard to tell, but it looks like a couple nanners in CR's pics above, but I could be wrong. Again, no big deal for me, they smoke great and the effects are excellent, so I don't mind a few nanners.
I did have 3 Oaxaca pheno's that did not produce nanners. I reversed one and crossed her with Purple Haze, which is in veg now. I will let you know if any nanners show up in the out-cross.
Peace, God bless

Great to hear you still have 3 Oaxacan phenos and you like the effect. I can't wait to see my Oaxaca79Skull plants flowering, next week i switch to flower. Hope from the Skull plants there will be at least 2 females. :)

Greatdalas

Hi GreatDalas,

Cheers,
F2F

In the first weeks of flower

Koondense

Veteran
Hey provolo,

check for N levels, it seems to me your plant has some N toxicity or something similar. I hope i'm wrong though.

Cheers

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hey, so i have heard back from Vermontman, staying in contact with him now over E-Mail.

Personally he will not be back from Australia until beginning next year. But he said "The seeds sales have been taken up by a good buddy of mine but postage has been severely interupted for the time being, but a lot of seeds were produced last year."

So i think there should be new Stock soon? Let's see....

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
You can still get em on stainly.

The Purple Satellite listing on strainly was created by me in 2017, it's long outdated. So please don't try to order there, i simply forgot about that listing. I logged in there just a few minutes ago, the first time since 2017, i was shocked, over 90 Messages. Im super sorry for all the people who tried to order there, sorry for wasting everyones time! :/

I've deleted the listing now. Sorry!

Latest posts

Latest posts