What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:unsure: hmmm,tomorrow could be a bonus day...got a call for 216 bags of coco-perlite,that right there is like 3900 with tax,and i already have an order for 550 bucks worth of stuff,just need to hit 5000 bucks net sales for a bonus....gonna be close...gonna see if i can talk the coco guy into 4 full pallets since there's a substantial discount for full pallets...i believe it's 64 bags per pallet,dude asked for 216,4 pallets is 256...

anyway,it rained....and wasn't satanically hot,just regular hot

Drumskinz

Only suppose to be 87 tomorrow. Not sure about the humidity though. Since they are calling for pop up thunder storms probably going to be high again.

I am sure this is moving east. So could be coming to a New York near you.
Yup I’m thinkin overnight tonight to be exact…but what usually happens here between Cayuga and Seneca lakes is there are hills not quite mountains along all sides of the lakes and those thunderstorms just seem to go north and south and up over us and they basically leave my dome alone

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i remember learning in school those lake were carved out from the receding glacier. here high up arial im up off that east end of the big guy up there
153b13c50e0ed2d5f56264de13a07f11.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like it might rain again today,and not even crack 90...best get the snowshoes out!
at the very least i should pack my rain poncho,i get pretty wet riding home yesterday...not yer mom wet,just regular wet!
nice to have the rain,the shop parking lot just got some fresh crusher fines,the rain will help to pack it down...almost got the forklift stuck yesterday...
fingers crossed i can sell 4 pallets of coco/perlite today....c'mon bonus!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup I’m thinkin overnight tonight to be exact…but what usually happens here between Cayuga and Seneca lakes is there are hills not quite mountains along all sides of the lakes and those thunderstorms just seem to go north and south and up over us and they basically leave my dome alone

i remember learning in school those lake were carved out from the receding glacier. here high up arial im up off that east end of the big guy up there
View attachment 19055088
That’s some raw power

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
👍 someone got a raise and a bonus today...i won't make you guess,it was me!

a couple of pretty decent days of business at the shop,makes the boss happy,and the days go quicker...

off for three days now,but i have the doggos for a few days which sorta puts a crimp in my plans...but what can i do,i've been watching monkey butt for 12 years now,and mr. barky face for however old he is...even if their daddy is growing some of the worst,shitty ass pot in the area...fuckers are selling pounds for a hundred bucks! rotten undercutting fuckers and their moldy not even mids weed...they had to buy some kinda weed zapper to kill the mold so it would pass testing....shameful...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
👍 someone got a raise and a bonus today...i won't make you guess,it was me!

a couple of pretty decent days of business at the shop,makes the boss happy,and the days go quicker...

off for three days now,but i have the doggos for a few days which sorta puts a crimp in my plans...but what can i do,i've been watching monkey butt for 12 years now,and mr. barky face for however old he is...even if their daddy is growing some of the worst,shitty ass pot in the area...fuckers are selling pounds for a hundred bucks! rotten undercutting fuckers and their moldy not even mids weed...they had to buy some kinda weed zapper to kill the mold so it would pass testing....shameful...
Hmmm what will you do with the extra coin?

May I suggest, fishstick x South Beach version.

74214C6F-486A-4A82-9BDB-F97BB819160B.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...nope,buying grow gear with the bonus,it's just 50 bucks,not enough for sweet precious shiny shiny...but enough for an ac infinity clip on fan for the 3x3 tent,especially since the boss said i can buy lights and fans and such for 45% off...and i will get another raise once i'm fully up to speed on the forklift...
today,a trip to the shop for medium,then to the bike shop to drop off the replacement rim velo orage sent so that wheel can be rebuilt...i still have to shell out the cash for the relacing and spokes and shop fees...
and weedwhack the back yard for the doggos...not psyched about it,but as i said,known these dogs their whole lives basically,no matter how i feel about their daddy being a money grubbing sell out it's not the dogs fault...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last season when I felt the crunch of the flower market really horrible, it was disastrous . matter fact, this year if I don’t make any money on Roz …..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee:
coffee time about done with,time to get to work...got some running around to do and plants to water,rooted cuts to get into cups,3 gmo to up-pot and get into the 2x4 tent to flower...fingers crossed the 100 degree days are over...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: well that was interesting...the cross check is not as stable as the ogre for hauling medium...much lighter gauge tubing had the rear end wiggling like yer mommy at fleet week!
then some jackass on an ebike almost ran into me crossing an intersection...got every fucking bell and whistle on the damn thing but no bell or the courtesy to warn me he was passing...ass

anyway,got the medium,and the less fancy version of the ac infinity 4 inch exhaust fan without the controller dingus...i think there's one on the light bar kit...

and i found a star wars toy,pretty sure it's obi wan's starfighter...

IMG_20240828_125019029_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240828_133229881_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240827_114647517.jpg