What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I dont have any pity on you Unc. You should have seen what I had to endure today. Mid 70's all day after waking up to 68 degrees.

And the hell of it is a low of 52 tonight. I might have to only open the bedroom window 3/4 of the way tonight.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ almost through my second bin of pre-trimming... meaning still 1000 years left...but compared to the age of the universe not much

3rstvb6iazJzhBBb5cnFnM.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like it rained overnight...and it seems like we're in the typical monsoon weather pattern meaning there's a 30% chance of rain about every day...and not quite so hellishly hot...
anyway,plants to water and feed,and more trimming to deal with...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...rained again overnight...can you believe it? almost a whole entire 1/4 inch in two days! biblical!
errands and chores to deal with today,i did get almost a half lb trimmed yesterday,so just a bit more to round it out

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: :toohot: alrighty,15 hot miles later....did laundry,got groceries,dropped that off and went on a second set of errands...now rehydrating after sweating balls...will almost be a relief to go back to wok tomorrow...if it wasn't going to be even friggin hotter tomorrow

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🐸 back to the frog mine tomorrow...good days off,managed to get some extra sleep and got the chore list and errands done,and trimmed over a half pound...pretty much down to the chimera3 and honey banana to trim now...so i may have days off without trimming coming soon!