What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty...back has loosened up quite a bit,nothing like a super hot bike ride for that...plus some hours in trim jail...

got the bottom bin broken down and pre-trimmed into the top bin...all super boof

IMG_20240606_200912092.jpg
IMG_20240606_200931814.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...friggin electric company dude woke me up at 8 something to swap out the meter:cuss:
i'm sure there was some sort of notice i completely ignored,but still it's all their fault dammit!

managed to get all 9 plants from one batch pre-trimmed yesterday...but back to work tomorrow,and i really have no energy left to deal with anything after 8 hours at the happy frog mine...and i have another batch of plants hanging in the drying tent...and another 9 to chop yet...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013:sweet! just checked and my paycheck got deposited along with the first bonus for net sales over 5000 in a day,got another one coming for next week's paycheck as well...plus the free gym membership that comes with working someplace i get to haul hundreds of pounds of stuff around...

and at least the super boof harvest should be pretty darn good for my system...gonna be a cram getting in trimming along with working...but on the upside,i should be able to start chipping away at the new bike build

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: alrighty,coffee time about done,onto chores next...need to water veg,then go do laundry,then knock out some trimming...
back to the frog mine tomorrow...the doggos aren't going to be happy about that...but there should be a good happy dance from them when i get home...not a great time for me to be watching them,but i have been watching these dogs since they were puppies....12 years now for monkey butt...

Latest posts

Latest posts