What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Drumskinz

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the happy frog mine today...actually pretty cloudy this morning so hopefully not so hot...and hopefully not a lot of lifting to do today,back is still hinky from last week...and the dang bed hogging pups aren't helping that...
got quite a bit done over my weekend at least,not as much trimming as i would have liked,but i did only put in a few hours yesterday...at least tomorrow is a short shift,and the dogs go home monday...and i'll have the led room harvested tueday so i won't have to run the cooler while i'm at work,gonna cut the electric bill for the summer...
Just beware of that smart meter the electric company so nicely installed for you the other day 🤯

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just beware of that smart meter the electric company so nicely installed for you the other day 🤯
i don't think they care as long as the bill is paid...plus it's legal here and thus none of their business...although i suppose their business is selling me light juice:D
and there was already a smart meter...no idea why they replaced it,should probably look at the stuff they sent

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
23045DSC00019.JPG
23045IMG_3229.jpg
I see that and it makes me Kringle at the thought of what would happen if I put a plant outdoors here. Fucking grasshoppers are relentless and everywhere. I tried 3 years in a row and finally gave up.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was a time that concerned me. Now that I live in a state that allows home growing it doesn’t matter unless you are ballin. The only concern is whether or not you are overloading your power. Even though most transformers will handle several homes they are usually not rated to handle all of those homes at max load. I’ve got a buddy that works for the power company and he says they have been upgrading residential transformers nonstop since legalization because of this.

Drumskinz

i don't think they care as long as the bill is paid...plus it's legal here and thus none of their business...although i suppose their business is selling me light juice:D
and there was already a smart meter...no idea why they replaced it,should probably look at the stuff they sent
They replaced it with smart meter 2.0…

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I feel like unc today. We placed trussed with a Skytrack. It could only reach part way across the house. So we had to drag trusses. The light ones were 205 pounds and the heavy ones were 537 pounds. Lots of dragging trusses across the house Standing on the wall tops.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:
not so hot today...only 92...better get the winter clothes back out...

sunday is a very dull day at the grow shop...good thing i brought a book to kill time...i hit that dirty old fucker with a hardback a dozen times so time ain't moving anymore!

Latest posts

Latest posts