What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
:watchplant:time to go play garden...then off to do laundry and get groceries...

looks like there's little pop up rain showers in the area...area being a broad term here...fingers crossed we get some rain...
I guess it depends how broad of an area and who you include in we. Already got some rain. Few times this week. Finished off Sundays 35 mile ride on the big dummy getting completely drenched.

Loriented

1000012135.jpg
1000012128.jpg
1000012133.jpg
1000012136.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the happy frog mine today...actually pretty cloudy this morning so hopefully not so hot...and hopefully not a lot of lifting to do today,back is still hinky from last week...and the dang bed hogging pups aren't helping that...
got quite a bit done over my weekend at least,not as much trimming as i would have liked,but i did only put in a few hours yesterday...at least tomorrow is a short shift,and the dogs go home monday...and i'll have the led room harvested tueday so i won't have to run the cooler while i'm at work,gonna cut the electric bill for the summer...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:there's a weed convention today here in town...wondering what effect it will have on business at the shop...i wouldn't mind a day relatively free of heavy lifting...it would be a good thing to get some forklift time so i can avoid having to heave 64 bags of medium by hand if we sell a pallet...that said,not interested in fucking up someones pickup truck doing something dumb...a pallet of medium is frickin heavy,and not for most pickups...
on the other hand,i do like getting the bonus...two weeks in a row so far